CB4 provides powerful and precise predictive analytics solutions in the simplest and most straightforward manner, going from data to predictions, recommendations and insights that can be understood and ACTED UPON by decision makers.CB4 is the offspring of an extensive research project at Tel-Aviv University, Israel, with more than 50 man-years spent in developing proprietary algorithms which form the basis of CB4’s solutions.
Backed up by Sequoia Capital, CB4 is the offspring of an extensive research project of the Tel-Aviv University in Israel with over 50 man-years spent developing its US patented machine learning algorithms. CB4's pattern detection solution provides up to 3% same store sales growth by uncovering operational inefficiencies and localizing assortment at a store level. Fully automated, not requiring HW at stores and running on sales data alone, CB4's is implemented in a single day. CB4 has offices in both San Francisco and Tel Aviv Israel and services more than 20 retail customers. Currently opening an office in NY that will act as its NA HQ.
- Manage a $1M quota.
- Manage a mostly in-direct sales process
- Help fine tune messaging and the sales methodology
- Prepare regular sales forecast and monitors/manages changes to assure that the pipeline of sales opportunities and activities is accurate and sufficient to meet sales quota.
- A history of sales results above quota, and in the top 10% of peers
- 4+ years’ proven experience inside and enterprise sales.
- Experience in selling software solutions to the Retail industry is a huge advantage
- If retail solution experience is not available, that candidate must have experience in selling SaaS or BI solutions.
- Ability to work in a small and agile company that has a team-oriented “getting things done” attitude with contagious passion and energy
- A leader, a committed team player, organized, and persistent with a strong work ethic, and have excellent communication skills
- Tenacious in developing new business, comfortable in identifying new opportunities, cold calling and developing the pipeline with targeted sales and marketing activities
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Compensation will consist of a base salary, target bonus, equity position (and benefits) that will be both comprehensive and competitive in order to attract an outstanding individual.