We strive to build revolutionary yet simple solutions that empower retail teams with prescriptive analytics, powered by AI and Machine learning. Our solutions allow retailers to better understand and serve their customers.
By applying patented machine learning algorithms on simple sales data, CB4’s software solution captures lost sales by correcting operational inefficiencies on a SKU at store level.
Opportunities are realized by uncovering consumer purchasing patterns that indicate high product demand. When sales of a SKU at a store doesn’t meet expected demand, a recommendation is sent to the operations team with guidance on how to capture the lost sales opportunity.
CB4’s customers experience up to 3% same store growth within 6 months of service.
Backed up by Sequoia Capital, CB4 is the offspring of an extensive research project of the Tel-Aviv University in Israel with over 50 man-years spent developing its US patented machine learning algorithms. CB4's pattern detection solution provides up to 3% same store sales growth by uncovering operational inefficiencies and localizing assortment at a store level. Fully automated, not requiring HW at stores and running on sales data alone, CB4's is implemented in a single day. CB4 has offices in both San Francisco and Tel Aviv Israel and services more than 20 retail customers. Currently opening an office in NY that will act as its NA HQ.
- Manage a $1M quota.
- Manage a mostly in-direct sales process
- Help fine tune messaging and the sales methodology
- Prepare regular sales forecast and monitors/manages changes to assure that the pipeline of sales opportunities and activities is accurate and sufficient to meet sales quota.
- A history of sales results above quota, and in the top 10% of peers
- 4+ years’ proven experience inside and enterprise sales.
- Experience in selling software solutions to the Retail industry is a huge advantage
- If retail solution experience is not available, that candidate must have experience in selling SaaS or BI solutions.
- Ability to work in a small and agile company that has a team-oriented “getting things done” attitude with contagious passion and energy
- A leader, a committed team player, organized, and persistent with a strong work ethic, and have excellent communication skills
- Tenacious in developing new business, comfortable in identifying new opportunities, cold calling and developing the pipeline with targeted sales and marketing activities
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Compensation will consist of a base salary, target bonus, equity position (and benefits) that will be both comprehensive and competitive in order to attract an outstanding individual.