New Business Director
Ceros is a cloud-based interactive content creation platform. We empower marketers and designers to create rich, engaging interactive content without any coding.
Simply put, your mission is to sell new subscriptions for Ceros. On that mission, you will be expected to identify, negotiate and close deals with a wide range of organizations in order to meet and exceed monthly and annual quota in an assigned territory, through deal driven cold calling, prospecting, calls, meetings and meticulous follow up.
You will work closely with our CEO and other team members. You should be wildly ambitious, talented and passionate in all that you do; you should live to sell and love to evangelize disruptive technology products you believe in.
Ultimately, you should take ownership and responsibility for hitting key activity, prospecting and closing sales. Be your own CEO, own your business, be empowered and win!
- Consistenty meet/exceed monthly and annual sales quotas
- Fill the customer needs better than anyone in the market place
- Have complete command of the customer experience and deliver expert product demos
- Negotiate deals and expertly navigate the sales process to close sales on a timely predictable basis
- Manage multiple deals with the highest level of sales professionalism
- Maintain the highest levels of integrity, authenticity and honesty
- Use smart/modern techniques when prospecting into your key accounts
- Achieve/exceed agreed metrics and KPIs
- Report exclusively through Salesforce.com
- Qualify relentlessly, always
- Act as a liaison for customer and propsect feedback to the business and product owners
- Ensure that customers are properly transitioned into Customer Experience team
- Continually stay abreast of key industry developments in marketing, design and technology
- Uphold company values and embrace team culture
- Assist finance where necessary to speed up payment from clients
- Must be able to travel as required
- Minimum 4 plus years of sales closing experience carrying a quota, managing a territory in a direct business-to-business sales function (subscription-based services, SaaS or SaaS based delivery products)
- Proven track record of consistent monthly sales, quota achievement
Some additional Key things to know
- This is a New York based role
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position