CHAOSSEARCH is a cloud-based log management and analytics service that extends the power of ELK directly onto AWS S3, providing access to long term data that you’ve never had before! CHAOSSEARCH turns your S3 account into a search and analytics platform that can cost-effectively provide “live” access to terabytes of data over months and years. No data movement. No data duplication. No transformation. For more information and a list of career opportunities, please visit https://chaossearch.io. Founded in 2017, CHAOSSEARCH is headquartered in Boston, MA
- Promote and sell direct to end customers and engage with AWS and/or partners.
- Participate in AWS / Azure events and seminars.
- Manage end to end relationships with customers via upsells and renewals.
- Use your deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges, and deliver valuable solutions.
- Partner with local team of technical sales, operations, and marketing to successfully prospect into new enterprise customers.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue growth within assigned enterprise accounts and customers.
- Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline with accuracy and predictability.
- BS/BA or equivalent in IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud sales background.
- 6+ years in an enterprise solution sales role. A history of success landing and growing business from mid sized SaaS businesses to Fortune 1000.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Confirmed ability to prospect and network across large enterprise accounts.
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, return on investment, and the value of our solution and services.
- Salesforce, HubSpot, and LinkedIn expertise.