Account Executive, Sponsorship Sales
CheckedUp is the only physician-founded, specialty technology platform designed for the Point of Care actively engaging Patients, Caregivers, and Physicians in the Waiting Room, Exam Room, and at home. As a healthcare technology leader, CheckedUp aspires to create better educated and more confident Patients and Physicians who are empowered to make the best health decisions together.
CheckedUp is a healthcare media company, operating a dedicated network in doctors offices across the US. Our technology platform is deployed at the point of care, actively engaging patients and physicians in the waiting room, exam room and at home. As a health technology leader, CheckedUp aspires to create better educated and more confident patients and physicians who are empowered to make informed health decisions together.
Our team is driven by embracing technology to help bring innovative ideas, products, and services to help enhance and advance the health and wellbeing of people. Composed of leading physicians, strategists, mobile and web engineers and designers, our team is passionate about changing healthcare for the better. We take pride in what we’re doing, and it shows in our work ethic. Because we place a high value on initiative and personal growth, we’ve succeeded within our industry, and continue to push ourselves to create better healthcare experiences. In late 2018, CheckedUp placed #473 on the Inc. 5,000's list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US.
CheckedUp is for a results-driven, organized, all-star Account Executives to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Your focus as an Account Executive will be selling our patient-engagement, point of care platform to practices and physicians in the U.S. From contacting prospects to conducting web demos, you will take full ownership of the sales cycle. At CheckedUp, you’ll be surrounded by driven individuals who are passionate about their job, competitive in nature, and who will stop at nothing to achieve, and exceed their goals.
The position offers an unparalleled opportunity for personal and financial growth, in a short period of time, in a supportive environment. We have a vibrant, diverse culture and are looking for the right person to join our scrappy team.
- Learn and master knowledge of our business and products
- Provide “Hands On” demonstrations of CheckedUp product to clients, customers, leads, etc.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Follow up on company generated leads
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Provide other departments feedback on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Attend industry conventions and tradeshows
- Bachelor Degree
- Recent College graduate that has a leadership background in their academics, athletics, military or volunteerism
- Winning attitude, are driven, motivated, curious, persistent, confident, insightful and persuasive
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be well-organized, a self-starter, and a quick learner
- Interest and/or experience in healthcare is a PLUS
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a PLUS