Outbound Sales Development Representative
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. Our platform makes it easy for thousands of customers to hire millions of people every year. Using Checkr’s advanced background check technology, companies of all sizes can better understand the dynamics of the changing workforce, bring transparency and fairness to their hiring, and ultimately build a better future for workers. Find out more about Checkr at www.checkr.com.
As the Outbound Sales Development Representative, you will drive new business to our sales funnel. You’ll have the opportunity to refine and perfect our processes, work closely with prospects and close business for smaller accounts.
- Generate leads and qualified opportunities through target account selling, outbound prospecting, calling and emailing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Checkr solutions and value proposition clearly and concisely.
- Develop and improve on email messaging and other top-of-funnel sales processes.
- Optimizing and managing pipeline.
- Proactively working to maintain and improve CRM data quality.
- Work with Account Executives to build long-term relationships with accounts.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a large list of accounts.
- Perform market research to gather information about prospects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Self motivated and ambitious.
- You’re a quick learner that is excited to take on challenging projects.
- You’re a true team player that enjoys planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team.
- You bring a great attitude and go-getter mentality to the table and are open and able to tackle anything that comes your way.
- You’re personable, a clear and direct communicator, and can make connections with people over the phone and internally at Checkr.
- 1-2 years work experience.
- Outbound calling experience preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.