Inside Sales Representative
Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches. Chrono24 has been reshaping the global watch market for over 10 years. More than 3,000 professional dealers and 20,000 private sellers list over 400,000 watches on their platform. Chrono24 attracts more than 14 million watch enthusiasts every month from over 90 countries. We're growing fast and we're currently hiring for our NYC office!
At Chrono24 we provide a platform for watch dealers from over 90 countries to offer their luxury timepieces to 10M visitors every month from all around the world. As part of our sales team you will identify, prospect, and acquire new watch dealers for our online marketplace. Through a consultative sales approach you will assist watch dealers transition from brick and mortar to online sales and forge long lasting relationships in the process.
- Become an important part of our sales team with a focus on acquiring new watch dealers for our online marketplace.
- You will develop sustainable business relationships with watch dealers and collectors across the world.
- You will manage and own the entire inside sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- You will confidently generate outbound calls and emails with the goal of educating prospects on the value position of Chrono24 and using a consultative sales approach to evaluate and understand the needs of the customer.
- You will occasionally meet with watch dealers in person at trade events, watch markets, and conferences, etc.
- You will manage your sales activity and customer information in Salesforce and periodically report on progress.
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably with a focus on sales or customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You are passionate and/or have a strong interest in sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great listening skills and a strong phone presence.
- A positive attitude, proactive approach, and motivation to take action on your own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- You enjoy contributing to the development of a professional and collaborative team culture.
- You are proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and have experience with Salesforce or another CRM platform.