Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Close.io is an inside sales CRM used by startups and SMBs.
With built-in native calling, email, and SMS - you can communicate with prospects and customers without switching apps. Close.io is used by over 10K inside salespeople and 1M+ phone calls are being made per month.
The Close.io team is fully remote. As of October 2017, we have 25 people living in 11 different countries. Even though we're a remote team, we still hang out together. We have 3-4 team retreats per year (our last one was in Dublin, Ireland), and several "mini retreats" across the globe.
We're not venture-backed. We're growing and profitable.
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We’re looking to hire our first SDR to deal with the amazing flow of inbound leads we’re experiencing.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) has a singular purpose: Connect with as many prospects as possible, understand their needs, explore whether Close.io is the right fit and pass them on to a senior account manager.
The SDR role provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills. This is a unique experience to work with the team that literally wrote the book on startup sales. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity.
- Calling inbound signups/trials.
- Answering incoming sales calls and email inquiries.
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs
- Scheduling demos for the account managers.
- Growing your area of responsibilities.
- Always be Closing!
- A minimum of 1 year SDR or sales experience (phone and email outreach)
- Previous experience selling SaaS products in the SMB market
- A proactive attitude and a passion for expanding your comfort zone
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- High standards for yourself and your team
- An ethical and honest approach (an honest salesperson isn’t an oxymoron ;))
- Friendly and strong demeanor
Bonus points if you have... - Good writing skills - The ability to create high quality content
- Base Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
- On Target Earnings: $60,000 - $70,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful SaaS company.
- Work with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
- Very competitive salary, equity, healthcare, dental, and retirement benefits package.
- Quarterly travel retreats for some face-to-face time with the whole team