Senior Talent Advisor
CloserIQ is a modern recruitment firm that connects top sales talent to the world’s fastest growing companies. Combining industry expertise and innovative technology, we help clients align their sales strategy with talent that produce extraordinary results. Recommended by leading venture capitalists and 450+ employers globally, CloserIQ offers a holistic talent solution for building engaged, diverse and high performing revenue functions. Learn more about how CloserIQ is setting the standard for modern sales recruitment: https://closeriq.com
We're looking for Senior Talent Advisors to recruit for leadership roles within the CloserIQ network.
The ideal candidate strives in an entrepreneurial environment, loves helping people find fulfilling careers, and is motivated to become an expert in talent acquisition and sales strategy.
From day 1, you'll receive mentorship from senior members of the team and get tremendous growth opportunities for career advancement as the company expands into new geographies and lines of businesses.
- Craft thoughtful, personalized outbound campaigns to engage leadership candidates
- Research, engage and build advisory-based relationships with leadership candidates
- Manage a large sales pipeline and ensure candidates have an amazing experience
- Stay up to date on latest startup news, sales strategies and career development best practices
- Clearly articulate and convey employer value propositions to candidates
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 3-8 years experience in talent acquisition, SaaS sales or roles interfacing with executive stakeholders
- Track record of longevity and success in prior roles such as career advancement/promotion, and exceeding revenue goals
- Strong in-person presence and ability to drive executive-level conversations with data and insights
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, noisy environment and juggle many tasks
- Strong grasp of industry topics like venture capital, sales strategy, and human capital management
- Requires local travel a few days a month
This position is based in NYC and remote opportunities are not available at this time. Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
DISCLAIMER This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
CloserIQ is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more jobs from CloserIQ