Senior Talent Advisor
CloserIQ is defining the modern standards of a recruitment firm, combining innovative technology with industry recruiting experts to help companies build world-class sales organizations.
Our advisors help top sales & success talent connect with opportunities for advancement, impact and purpose at high-growth startups in NYC and Boston.
We're looking for Senior Talent Advisors to recruit leadership sales and success talent for the CloserIQ network.
The ideal candidate strives in an entrepreneurial environment, loves helping people find fulfilling careers, and is motivated to become an expert in talent acquisition and sales strategy.
From day 1, you'll receive mentorship from senior members of the team and get tremendous growth opportunities for advancement as the company expands into new geographies and lines of businesses.
- Research and build relationships with top sales talent.
- Manage a large sales pipeline and ensure candidates have an amazing experience.
- Stay up to date on latest startup news, sales strategies and career development best practices.
- Craft thoughtful, personalized outbound campaigns targeting leadership candidates.
- Learn the story and narrative behind each job opportunity offered by our amazing customers
- Run point on full and split desk strategic searches
- Previous experience in Startup SaaS sales or Sales Recruiting (in-house or agency)
- High level of integrity, passion, and curiosity.
- Passionate about personal growth and development
- Competitive drive with a bias for action, a true sales mindset
- Strong in-person presence and ability to drive executive-level conservations
- Strong, authentic communication skills (written + oral) with extreme attention to detail
- Significant marketing and demand geneeration support.
- Opportunity to constantly meet and network with amazing startups and top executives
- Free lunch everyday + all the snacks, coffee and beer you can drink.
- Medical, vision, dental, and concierge doctor service
- Subsidized gym memberships and Classpass!
- Regular team outings: dinners, events, and happy hours