Senior Talent Advisor
CloserIQ is defining the modern standards of a recruitment firm, combining innovative technology with industry recruiting experts to help companies build world-class sales organizations.
Our advisors help top sales & success talent connect with opportunities for advancement, impact and purpose at high-growth startups in NYC and Boston.
Please checkout https://closeriq.com to learn more about our services.
Roles we recruit for:
Individual Contributor - Sales Development Representative - Business Development Representative - Account Executive - Enterprise Account Executive - Sales Director - Customer Success Manager / Account Manager - Strategic Account Manager - Business Development Manager
Leadership - Chief Revenue Officer - VP of Sales / Head of Sales - Director of Sales - Director of Sales Development - Sales Manager / Inside Sales Manager - SDR Manager
Operations, Enablement & Support - Sales Operations Manager - Sales Operations Analyst - Sales Engineers / Solution Engineer - Pre-Sales Engineer - Recruiters / Sales Recruiter - Customer Support
We're looking for Senior Talent Advisors to recruit leadership sales and success talent for the CloserIQ network.
The ideal candidate strives in an entrepreneurial environment, loves helping people find fulfilling careers, and is motivated to become an expert in talent acquisition and sales strategy.
From day 1, you'll receive mentorship from senior members of the team and get tremendous growth opportunities for advancement as the company expands into new geographies and lines of businesses.
- Research and build relationships with top sales talent.
- Manage a large sales pipeline and ensure candidates have an amazing experience.
- Stay up to date on latest startup news, sales strategies and career development best practices.
- Craft thoughtful, personalized outbound campaigns targeting leadership candidates.
- Learn the story and narrative behind each job opportunity offered by our amazing customers
- Run point on full and split desk strategic searches
- Previous experience in Startup SaaS sales or Sales Recruiting (in-house or agency)
- High level of integrity, passion, and curiosity.
- Passionate about personal growth and development
- Competitive drive with a bias for action, a true sales mindset
- Strong in-person presence and ability to drive executive-level conservations
- Strong, authentic communication skills (written + oral) with extreme attention to detail
- Significant marketing and demand geneeration support.
- Opportunity to constantly meet and network with amazing startups and top executives
- Free lunch everyday + all the snacks, coffee and beer you can drink.
- Medical, vision, dental, and concierge doctor service
- Subsidized gym memberships and Classpass!
- Regular team outings: dinners, events, and happy hours