Senior Talent Advisor
CloserIQ empowers sustainable growth by helping companies build high performing sales organizations. Recommended by 450+ global employers and leading institutional investors, we are a talent strategy firm that helps companies attract, hire, advance, and retain top sales talent. Learn more about how CloserIQ is setting the standard for modern sales recruitment: https://closeriq.com Our services: - Professional and executive search - Talent architecture and organizational design - Compensation and performance management Roles we recruit for: - Individual Contributors (Professional Search): SDRs, SMB & Enterprise AEs, CSMs, AMs - Leadership (Executive Search): SDR & AE Managers, Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officers - Operations & Enablement: Sales Operations, Solution Engineer, Recruiters Our work: - Recruited the first two Enterprise Account Executives at Trello. - Built Oscar Insurance’s inside sales and customer support teams with 250+ hires over two years. - Helped Justworks scale from Series A to D through recruitment of 7 SDR’s, 12 AE’s and 5 leadership hires. - Partnered with industry leaders like Algolia, Usabilla, Riskified, Optimove, GBG, Lightspeed and recruited their US sales leaders. - Advised companies on executive search strategy and helped them audit their internal culture and hiring processes. - Regularly lead sales strategy workshops for VC's, incubators, and public sector accelerators.
We're looking for Senior Talent Advisors to recruit for senior-level sales roles within the CloserIQ client network.'
The ideal candidate strives in an entrepreneurial environment, is a master networker, has a high degree of executive presence, and is motivated to become an expert in talent acquisition and sales strategy.
From day 1, you'll receive mentorship from senior members of the team and have access to tremendous growth opportunities for advancement as the company expands into new geographies and lines of businesses.
- Work closely with sales candidates to help them navigate their careers and facilitate introductions to top high growth companies in our network.
- Grow and maintain a robust candidate pipeline using social channels and our proprietary recruiting tools.
- Develop a mastery of industry knowledge and trends by staying up to date with the latest startup news, sales strategies, and career development best practices.
- Hit and exceed monthly and quarterly KPIs and personal revenue goals.
- Learn the story and narrative behind each job opportunity offered by our amazing clients.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- 3-8 years experience in talent acquisition, SaaS sales AND/OR roles interfacing with executive stakeholders.
- Strong in-person presence and ability to drive executive-level conversations with poise, keen EQ, and thoughtful insights.
- Ability to juggle many tasks with attention to detail and excellent follow-through in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Track record of longevity and success in prior roles such as career advancement/promotion and exceeding revenue goals.
- Strong grasp of industry topics like venture capital, sales strategy, and human capital management.
- You have ambition and thrive in a high-performance culture. You are a self-motivated leader who steps up to the plate without being asked.
- You have an appreciation and alignment with our core values.
This position is based in NYC and remote opportunities are not available at this time. Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
DISCLAIMER This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
CloserIQ is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more jobs from CloserIQ