Founded in 2014, CloserIQ has quickly become the leading technology sales recruiting firm in NYC. Using proprietary matchmaking algorithms, our tech-enabled recruiters have scaled 250+ of the most disruptive startups in recent years.CloserIQ has a track record of success as a strategic talent partner to innovative companies such as Oscar Insurance, Trello, Thrive Global, Taboola and Justworks.
CloserIQ is looking for a content editor to oversee the the rapidly growing Closer Blog. This is an opportunity for someone with previous editorial experience to lead the charge in building out an innovative hybrid professional/social content strategy for a fast growing startup.
- Manage the strategic direction of blog site, editorial calendar and the CloserIQ contributor program.
- Manage and recruit a team of freelance writers.
- Research syndication strategies and partnerships with other relevant content sites.
- Work with content marketing team on shaping our press and media pitches.
- 1+ years of editorial experience at an established digital content site.
- Experience with career content is preferred but not required.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Keen eye for visual design, layout.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about producing great content and marketing strategies
- Not afraid to speak up and drive initiatives from ideation to completion.
- Base Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
- On Target Earnings: $50,000 - $60,000
- Competitive hourly pay with bonus opportunities
- Meaningful leadership opportunity to drive the success of a fast growing content-centric tech company
- Extremely supportive and collaborative team
- Flexible work hours and telecommuting for the right candidate