CloserIQ empowers sustainable growth by helping companies build high performing sales organizations. Recommended by 450+ global employers and leading institutional investors, we are a talent strategy firm that helps companies attract, hire, advance, and retain top sales talent. Learn more about how CloserIQ is setting the standard for modern sales recruitment: https://closeriq.com Our services: - Professional and executive search - Talent architecture and organizational design - Compensation and performance management Roles we recruit for: - Individual Contributors (Professional Search): SDRs, SMB & Enterprise AEs, CSMs, AMs - Leadership (Executive Search): SDR & AE Managers, Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officers - Operations & Enablement: Sales Operations, Solution Engineer, Recruiters Our work: - Recruited the first two Enterprise Account Executives at Trello. - Built Oscar Insurance’s inside sales and customer support teams with 250+ hires over two years. - Helped Justworks scale from Series A to D through recruitment of 7 SDR’s, 12 AE’s and 5 leadership hires. - Partnered with industry leaders like Algolia, Usabilla, Riskified, Optimove, GBG, Lightspeed and recruited their US sales leaders. - Advised companies on executive search strategy and helped them audit their internal culture and hiring processes. - Regularly lead sales strategy workshops for VC's, incubators, and public sector accelerators.
CloserIQ is looking for a content editor to oversee the the rapidly growing Closer Blog. This is an opportunity for someone with previous editorial experience to lead the charge in building out an innovative hybrid professional/social content strategy for a fast growing startup.
- Manage the strategic direction of blog site, editorial calendar and the CloserIQ contributor program.
- Manage and recruit a team of freelance writers.
- Research syndication strategies and partnerships with other relevant content sites.
- Work with content marketing team on shaping our press and media pitches.
- 1+ years of editorial experience at an established digital content site.
- Experience with career content is preferred but not required.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Keen eye for visual design, layout.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about producing great content and marketing strategies
- Not afraid to speak up and drive initiatives from ideation to completion.
- Base Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
- On Target Earnings: $50,000 - $60,000