Software Engineer Intern
Founded in 2014, CloserIQ is a purpose-driven recruitment firm helping people achieve their full potential by connecting them to opportunities for advancement, impact and purpose.
We are the industry leader in technology sales recruitment with presence in NYC and Boston. Using proprietary matchmaking algorithms, our expert recruiters have scaled 300+ of the most disruptive startups in recent years. We use a consultative, insights-based style of recruitment with a focus on customer experience and career advisory.
CloserIQ has a track record of success as a strategic talent partner to innovative companies such as Oscar Insurance, Trello, Thrive Global, Taboola and Justworks.
As an early software engineer at Marketir, we want you to bring experience building real products in the real world. We'd love if you have any specialties in the web stack that makes you a resident guru we can go to with tough problems. We also love if you have a keen sense of quality vs speed as we ship aggressively and value speed just as much as quality.
Our engineers play a key role in product development, from concept to launch, so be ready to bring your creative ideas to the table. And because we are releasing several times a week, it won't take long to get your work out in front of companies and users in the NYC community.
Join us and help bring our feature ideas (and your own!) off the whiteboard and into reality. Here are some high level areas you could help with:
- Scale our architecture and improve performance to handle a rapidly growing user base
- Launch beautiful UX features that gives job applicants and employers a delightful experience in a currently heavy workflow
- Build intelligent systems to help us build out our proprietary datasets using public data sources.
- Build intelligent matching algorithms to facilitate community connections
- Build better versions of community features you've seen across major social platforms
- Experience with Python and web frameworks such as Django
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- Self-driven professional with a high aptitude to work autonomously
- Love learning, constructive feedback, and pursuing the best solution at all costs
- Work on interesting problems and learn to ship products directly to users
- Supportive team members that will challenge you to grow your career
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Be a part of an early stage company making moves!