Software Engineer Intern
CloserIQ empowers sustainable growth by helping companies build high performing revenue organizations. Recommended by 500+ global brands and leading institutional investors, we are an organizational strategy firm that helps companies align their commercial vision, operating plan, and talent architecture to produce extraordinary results. Our Services: - Strategic Advisory - Recruiting Services - Employee Engagement - Outplacement and Retention
As an early software engineer at Marketir, we want you to bring experience building real products in the real world. We'd love if you have any specialties in the web stack that makes you a resident guru we can go to with tough problems. We also love if you have a keen sense of quality vs speed as we ship aggressively and value speed just as much as quality.
Our engineers play a key role in product development, from concept to launch, so be ready to bring your creative ideas to the table. And because we are releasing several times a week, it won't take long to get your work out in front of companies and users in the NYC community.
Join us and help bring our feature ideas (and your own!) off the whiteboard and into reality. Here are some high level areas you could help with:
- Scale our architecture and improve performance to handle a rapidly growing user base
- Launch beautiful UX features that gives job applicants and employers a delightful experience in a currently heavy workflow
- Build intelligent systems to help us build out our proprietary datasets using public data sources.
- Build intelligent matching algorithms to facilitate community connections
- Build better versions of community features you've seen across major social platforms
- Experience with Python and web frameworks such as Django
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- Self-driven professional with a high aptitude to work autonomously
- Love learning, constructive feedback, and pursuing the best solution at all costs