Technical Product Manager, Internal
Founded in 2014, CloserIQ has quickly become the leading technology sales recruiting firm in NYC. Using proprietary matchmaking algorithms, our tech-enabled recruiters have scaled 250+ of the most disruptive startups in recent years.CloserIQ has a track record of success as a strategic talent partner to innovative companies such as Oscar Insurance, Trello, Thrive Global, Taboola and Justworks.
We are looking for a tech savvy individual to drive cross functional initiatives, get the most out of our suite of business systems, and increase team productivity. The ideal candidate can think strategically about business problems, conduct analysis to support recommendations, and not be afraid to get their hands dirty with implementing changes. This is a high visibility role in the organization and reports to senior management.
- Manage business systems and third party integrations with various technology systems used by sales, product, support and marketing teams
- Research, plan, and drive integration projects, as well as make yourself available as main point of contact with - third party providers
- Draft technical requirements, architecture diagram, specifications and documentation for integration projects to guide the development teams during the implementation phase
- Share best practices for business systems integrations as well as specific results based on proof of concept in testing environment
- Coordinate with product and development teams to complete projects that require prioritization and development implementation
- Plan and execute on strategic reporting across systems drawing and elucidating analytics and business intelligence to assist sales, marketing, and support operations
- 1-5 years of experience as a product manager for internal systems
- Knowledge of and experience with data modeling as well as API integration projects a must
- Experience with the any of the following enterprise tools: Salesforce, Zuora, Totango, ZenDesk, Marketo
- Strong communicator with the ability to drive projects and timelines
- Ability to work autonomously, take ownership over projects and lead them effectively
- Knowledge of any of the following a huge advantage: Ruby on Rails, Cocoa, iOS, Android, Java, C++, Adobe InDesign
- Base Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $100,000
This is a NYC based position available immediately. We offer a competitive salary, full benefits, and the chance to work with an international company that is pushing the boundaries in digital publishing and mobile app design.