Associate Talent Advisor
Founded in 2014, CloserIQ has quickly become the leading technology sales recruiting firm in NYC. Using proprietary matchmaking algorithms, our tech-enabled recruiters have scaled 250+ of the most disruptive startups in recent years.CloserIQ has a track record of success as a strategic talent partner to innovative companies such as Oscar Insurance, Trello, Thrive Global, Taboola and Justworks.
We're looking for ambitious recent graduates or folks transitioning from other industries who have an interest in recruiting for an entry level position at CloserIQ.
This is a great way to get your foot in the door at a fast growing startup revolutionizing the recruiting industry. You'll receive training in consultative sales and recruiting methodologies, industry and product knowledge, and general entrepreneurship problem solving skills that you can use for the rest of your career!
From day 1, you'll receive mentorship from senior members of the team and get tremendous growth opportunities for advancement as the company grows. Successful hires will be promoted to Talent Advisor within 3-6 months.
- Qualify and promptly respond to inbound candidate inquiries.
- Research and engage top sales talent using our proprietary recruiting tools.
- Learn to use our proprietary technology tools and workflows.
- Participate in weekly training sessions and industry radar meetings.
- Attend networking and fun startup events in NYC
- High integrity and a passion for helping people
- Interest in sales and/or recruiting
- Competitive, self motivated individual who values career development above all else
- Strong communication skills (written + oral)
- Strong attention to detail and takes pride in their work
- Great one on one mentorship and in-depth training
- Free lunch everyday. All the snacks, coffee and beer you can drink.
- Subsidized medical, vision, and dental, concierge doctors
- Subsidized gym membership w/ New York Sports and Racquet
- Team outings: dinners, events, and happy hours
- Fun, startup environment in a beautiful WeWork office.
- Opportunity to constantly meet amazing startups, and great candidates!