CloserIQ is a modern recruitment firm that connects top sales talent to the world’s fastest growing companies. Combining industry expertise and innovative technology, we help clients align their sales strategy with talent that produce extraordinary results..
Recommended by leading venture capitalists and 300+ employers globally, CloserIQ offers a holistic talent solution for building engaged, diverse and high performing revenue functions.
We're looking for ambitious recent graduates or folks transitioning from other industries who have an interest in recruiting for an entry level position at CloserIQ.
This is a great way to get your foot in the door at a fast growing startup revolutionizing the recruiting industry. You'll receive training in consultative sales + recruiting methodologies, industry and product knowledge, and general entrepreneurship problem solving skills that you can use for the rest of your career!
From day 1, you'll receive mentorship from senior members of the team and get tremendous growth opportunities for advancement as the company expands into new geographies and lines of businesses.
- Research and source top sales talent using our proprietary recruiting tools.
- Help top sales talent navigate their career transitions through mastery of industry knowledge and trends.
- Manage a large sales pipeline and ensure candidates have an amazing experience.
- Learn the story and narrative behind each job opportunity offered by our amazing customers
- Stay up to date on latest startup news, sales strategies and career development best practices.
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- 0-3 years work experience – preferably with both VC-backed startups and Fortune 1000 company
- Track record of success in prior roles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, noisy environment and juggle many tasks
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Requires local travel a few days a month.
See more jobs from CloserIQ