CloserIQ is defining the modern standards of a recruitment firm, combining innovative technology with industry recruiting experts to help companies build world-class sales organizations.
Our advisors help top sales & success talent connect with opportunities for advancement, impact and purpose at high-growth startups in NYC and Boston.
Please checkout https://closeriq.com to learn more about our services.
Roles we recruit for:
Individual Contributor - Sales Development Representative - Business Development Representative - Account Executive - Enterprise Account Executive - Sales Director - Customer Success Manager / Account Manager - Strategic Account Manager - Business Development Manager
Leadership - Chief Revenue Officer - VP of Sales / Head of Sales - Director of Sales - Director of Sales Development - Sales Manager / Inside Sales Manager - SDR Manager
Operations, Enablement & Support - Sales Operations Manager - Sales Operations Analyst - Sales Engineers / Solution Engineer - Pre-Sales Engineer - Recruiters / Sales Recruiter - Customer Support
We're looking for ambitious recent graduates or folks transitioning from other industries who have an interest in recruiting for an entry level position at CloserIQ.
This is a great way to get your foot in the door at a fast growing startup revolutionizing the recruiting industry. You'll receive training in consultative sales + recruiting methodologies, industry and product knowledge, and general entrepreneurship problem solving skills that you can use for the rest of your career!
From day 1, you'll receive mentorship from senior members of the team and get tremendous growth opportunities for advancement as the company expands into new geographies and lines of businesses.
- Research and source top sales talent using our proprietary recruiting tools.
- Help top sales talent navigate their career transitions through mastery of industry knowledge and trends.
- Manage a large sales pipeline and ensure candidates have an amazing experience.
- Learn the story and narrative behind each job opportunity offered by our amazing customers
- Stay up to date on latest startup news, sales strategies and career development best practices.
- High integrity and passion for helping people advance their careers
- Passionate about personal growth and development
- Competitive drive with a bias for action
- Strong in-person presence and ability to drive executive-level conservations
- Strong communication skills (written + oral) with extreme attention to detail
- Great one on one mentorship and in-depth training
- Free lunch everyday + all the snacks, coffee and beer you can drink.
- Medical, vision, dental, and concierge doctor service
- Subsidized gym membership w/ New York Sports and Racquet or Classpass!
- Regular team outings: dinners, events, and happy hours
- Opportunity to constantly meet and network with amazing startups and top executives