Associate Talent Advisor
Founded in 2014, CloserIQ has quickly become the leading B2B sales recruiting firm in NYC. Using proprietary algorithms, our technology-enabled recruiting team has quickly built and scaled some of the most disruptive startups in recent years.
By focusing on matchmaking and executive-level candidate experience, CloserIQ has quickly grown its client list to the majority of NYC startups serious about hiring top revenue generators. We pride ourselves on being strategic partners with founders, sales & HR leaders and the broader venture community.
CloserIQ has a track record of success in recruiting sales leaders for high profile NYC startups such as Oscar Insurance, Trello, Bounce Exchange, Yotpo, Lightspeed, Adyen, Andela, Managed by Q, and Justworks.
We're looking for ambitious recent graduates or folks transitioning from other industries who have an interest in recruiting for an entry level position at CloserIQ.
This is a great way to get your foot in the door at a fast growing startup revolutionizing the recruiting industry. You'll receive training in consultative sales and recruiting methodologies, industry and product knowledge, and general entrepreneurship problem solving skills that you can use for the rest of your career!
From day 1, you'll receive mentorship from senior members of the team and get tremendous growth opportunities for advancement as the company grows. Successful hires will be promoted to Talent Advisor within 3-6 months.
- Qualify and promptly respond to inbound leads and sales inquiries.
- Research and engage top sales talent using our proprietary recruiting tools.
- Assist Talent Advisors in the recruiting process.
- Participate in weekly training sessions and industry radar meetings.
- Attend networking and fun startup events in NYC
- High integrity and a passion for helping people
- Interest in sales and/or recruiting
- Competitive, self motivated individual who values career development above all else
- Strong communication skills (written + oral)
- Strong attention to detail and takes pride in their work
- Great one on one mentorship and in-depth training
- Free lunch everyday. All the snacks, coffee and beer you can drink.
- Subsidized medical, vision, and dental, concierge doctors
- Subsidized gym membership w/ New York Sports and Racquet
- Team outings: dinners, events, and happy hours
- Fun, startup environment in a beautiful WeWork office.
- Opportunity to constantly meet amazing startups, and great candidates!