Talent Advisor (Sales Fellowship Program 2018)
CloserIQ is a tech-enabled sales recruiting agency that combines powerful software with a consultative recruiting methodology to scale some of the world's most innovative tech companies. We believe in a future of work where software replaces the mundane tasks performed by recruiting and sales but human-assisted search is still critical to the success of both employers and job seekers. Our team of recruiters and sales professionals are able to leverage proprietary software tools, data and insights to drive a streamline recruiting experience for top sales professionals and employers who are serious about hiring top talent.
In partnership with Bowery Capital, the Sales Fellowship Program is a comprehensive 10-week program (June 5th to August 4th) designed for recent graduates interested in recruiting, and software sales. The program partners with software companies in New York City to allow students to gain exposure to the industry and teach them the necessary skills needed to be a successful sales rep. Fellows will be paired with one New York based SaaS company, of which the fellow will intern with throughout the summer, and learn the ins and outs of being a sales rep. Fellows will gain hands-on experience, mentorship, and networking opportunities at their respective company. In addition, the Fellowship includes weekly lunch and learns and sales workshops with the other fellows.
Participating companies in the Sales Fellows Program will be software businesses headquartered in the greater New York City area. Companies will be early or growth stage in scope and have a sales onboarding and training program already in place. Participating companies will choose 1 fellow to intern at their company for the entirety of the summer. In addition, participating companies will agree to host students for an hour one Friday over the summer and give a talk about a topic of interest to the students (focused on sales or sales management).
We're looking for ambitious recent graduates who have an interest in recruiting for an entry level position at CloserIQ.
This is a great way to get your foot in the door at a fast growing startup revolutionizing the recruiting industry. You'll receive training in consultative sales and recruiting methodologies, industry and product knowledge, and general entrepreneurship problem solving skills that you can use for the rest of your career!
From day 1, you'll receive mentorship from senior members of the team and get tremendous growth opportunities for advancement as the company grows. Successful hires will be promoted to Talent Advisor within 3-6 months.
- Research and source top sales talent using our proprietary recruiting tools.
- Help top sales talent navigate their career transitions through mastery of industry knowledge and trends.
- Manage a large sales pipeline and ensure candidates have an amazing experience.
- Stay up to date on latest startup news, sales strategies and career development best practices.
- Start date of June 1st, 2018
- High integrity and passion for helping people advance their careers
- Passionate about personal growth and development
- Competitive drive with a bias for action
- Strong in-person presence and ability to drive executive-level conservations
- Strong communication skills (written + oral) with extreme attention to detail
- Great one on one mentorship and in-depth training
- Free lunch everyday + all the snacks, coffee and beer you can drink.
- Medical, vision, dental, and concierge doctor service
- Subsidized gym membership w/ New York Sports and Racquet or Classpass!
- Regular team outings: dinners, events, and happy hours
- Opportunity to constantly meet and network with amazing startups and top executives