Founded in 2014, CloserIQ has quickly become the leading technology sales recruiting firm in NYC. Using proprietary matchmaking algorithms, our tech-enabled recruiters have scaled 250+ of the most disruptive startups in recent years.CloserIQ has a track record of success as a strategic talent partner to innovative companies such as Oscar Insurance, Trello, Thrive Global, Taboola and Justworks.
As an early software engineer at CloserIQ, we want you to bring experience building real products in the real world. We'd love if you have any specialities in the web stack that makes you a resident guru we can go to with tough problems. We also love if you have a keen sense of quality vs speed as we ship aggressively and value speed just as much as quality.
Our engineers play a key role in product development, from concept to launch, so be ready to bring your creative ideas to the table. And because we are releasing several times a week, it won't take long to get your work out in front of thousands of highly engaged users.
Join us and help bring our feature ideas (and your own!) off the whiteboard and into reality. Here are some high level areas you could help with:
- Scale our architecture and improve performance to handle a rapidly growing user base
- Launch beautiful UX features that gives job applicants and employers a delightful experience in a currently heavy workflow
- Build intelligent systems to help us build out our proprietary datasets using public data sources.
- Build intelligent matching algorithms to facilitate connection efficiency.
- Contribute new product features and ideas to our product roadmap
- Participate in weekly sprint planning and peer code reviews
- Write clean, thoughtful code with test cases
- Ability to contribute across entire web stack from front-end/UX type work to backend/devops
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Experience with Python and a modern web framework like Django, Flask or Ruby
- Experience with our full web stack preferred: Python, bootstrap, angularJS, MySQL, etc.
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- Self-driven professional with a high aptitude to work autonomously
- Great product intuition and can make sensible prioritization tradeoffs
- Love learning, constructive feedback, and pursuing the best solution at all costs
- Meaningful, early stage startup equity options
- Autonomy to conceptualize, spec, build, and ship innovative products
- Supportive team members that will challenge you to grow your career
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Be a part of an early stage company making moves!