Senior Talent Advisor
CloserIQ is a modern recruitment firm that connects top sales talent to the world’s fastest growing companies. Combining industry expertise and innovative technology, we help clients align their sales strategy with talent that produce extraordinary results. Recommended by leading venture capitalists and 300+ employers globally, CloserIQ offers a holistic talent solution for building engaged, diverse and high performing revenue functions. Learn more about how CloserIQ is setting the standard for modern sales recruitment: https://closeriq.com Our services: - Professional and executive search - Talent architecture and organizational design - Compensation and performance management Roles we recruit for: - Individual Contributors (Professional Search): SDRs, SMB & Enterprise AEs, CSMs, AMs - Leadership (Executive Search): SDR & AE Managers, Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officers - Operations & Enablement: Sales Operations, Solution Engineer, Recruiters Our work: - Recruited the first two Enterprise Account Executives at Trello. - Built Oscar Insurance’s inside sales and customer support teams with 250+ hires over two years. - Helped Justworks scale from Series A to D through recruitment of 7 SDR’s, 12 AE’s and 5 leadership hires. - Partnered with industry leaders like Algolia, Usabilla, Riskified, Optimove, GBG, Lightspeed and recruited their US sales leaders. - Advised companies on executive search strategy and helped them audit their internal culture and hiring processes. - Regularly lead sales strategy workshops for VC's, incubators, and public sector accelerators.
CloserIQ is looking for Senior Talent Advisors to attract, engage and onboard senior sales talent to the rapidly growing CloserIQ network. The ideal candidate strives in an entrepreneurial environment, loves helping people find meaning in their careers, and is motivated to build their own book of business.
- Research and engage senior sales talent using our proprietary recruiting tools
- Help candidates navigate their career transitions through consultative recruiting
- Manage a large sales pipeline and ensure candidates have an amazing experience
- Stay up to date on latest startup news, sales strategies and career development best practices
- 3+ years of SaaS sales, agency sales recruiting, or startup experience.
- Strong tenures at previous companies showing track record of success
- Passionate about personal growth and entrepreneurship
- Competitive, driven, individual with strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written + oral) with extreme attention to detail
See more jobs from CloserIQ