Senior Talent Advisor
Founded in 2014, CloserIQ is a purpose-driven recruitment firm helping people achieve their full potential by connecting them to opportunities for advancement, impact and purpose.
We are the industry leader in technology sales recruitment with presence in NYC and Boston. Using proprietary matchmaking algorithms, our expert recruiters have scaled 300+ of the most disruptive startups in recent years. We use a consultative, insights-based style of recruitment with a focus on customer experience and career advisory.
CloserIQ has a track record of success as a strategic talent partner to innovative companies such as Oscar Insurance, Trello, Thrive Global, Taboola and Justworks.
CloserIQ is looking for Senior Talent Advisors to attract, engage and onboard senior sales talent to the rapidly growing CloserIQ network. The ideal candidate strives in an entrepreneurial environment, loves helping people find meaning in their careers, and is motivated to build their own book of business.
- Research and engage senior sales talent using our proprietary recruiting tools
- Help candidates navigate their career transitions through consultative recruiting
- Manage a large sales pipeline and ensure candidates have an amazing experience
- Stay up to date on latest startup news, sales strategies and career development best practices
- 3+ years of SaaS sales, agency sales recruiting, or startup experience.
- Strong tenures at previous companies showing track record of success
- Passionate about personal growth and entrepreneurship
- Competitive, driven, individual with strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written + oral) with extreme attention to detail
- Free lunch everyday. All the snacks, coffee and beer you can drink.
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage, concierge doctors
- Subsidized gym membership w/ New York Sports and Racquet
- Team outings: dinners, events, and happy hours
- Fun, startup environment in a beautiful WeWork office
- Opportunity to build an incredible network with startups execs and sales leaders