Senior Talent Advisor
Founded in 2014, CloserIQ has quickly become the leading B2B sales recruiting firm in NYC. Using proprietary algorithms, our technology-enabled recruiting team has quickly built and scaled some of the most disruptive startups in recent years.
By focusing on matchmaking and executive-level candidate experience, CloserIQ has quickly grown its client list to the majority of NYC startups serious about hiring top revenue generators. We pride ourselves on being strategic partners with founders, sales & HR leaders and the broader venture community.
CloserIQ has a track record of success in recruiting sales leaders for high profile NYC startups such as Oscar Insurance, Trello, Bounce Exchange, Yotpo, Lightspeed, Adyen, Andela, Managed by Q, and Justworks.
CloserIQ is looking for Senior Talent Advisors to attract, engage and onboard senior sales talent to the rapidly growing CloserIQ network. The ideal candidate strives in an entrepreneurial environment, loves helping people find meaning in their careers, and is motivated to build their own book of business.
- Research and engage senior sales talent using our proprietary recruiting tools
- Help candidates navigate their career transitions through consultative recruiting
- Manage a large sales pipeline and ensure candidates have an amazing experience
- Mentor and assist in the training of new Talent Advisors
- Lead cross-functional strategic initiatives in the company in Product, Marketing, or Growth
- Stay up to date on latest startup news, sales strategies and career development best practices
- 3+ years of SaaS sales, agency sales recruiting, or in-house sales recruiting experience.
- High integrity and passion for helping people with their careers
- Passionate about personal growth and entrepreneurship
- Competitive, driven, individual with strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written + oral) with extreme attention to detail
- Great one on one mentorship and in-depth training with our executive team
- Free lunch everyday. All the snacks, coffee and beer you can drink.
- Medical, vision, and dental, concierge doctors
- Subsidized gym membership w/ New York Sports and Racquet
- Team outings: dinners, events, and happy hours
- Fun, startup environment in a beautiful WeWork office.
- Opportunity to constantly meet amazing startups, and great candidates!