CloserIQ is a tech-enabled sales recruiting agency that combines powerful software with a consultative recruiting methodology to scale some of the world's most innovative tech companies. We believe in a future of work where software replaces the mundane tasks performed by recruiting and sales but human-assisted search is still critical to the success of both employers and job seekers. Our team of recruiters and sales professionals are able to leverage proprietary software tools, data and insights to drive a streamline recruiting experience for top sales professionals and employers who are serious about hiring top talent.
CloserIQ is a career platform and network for sales. We're looking for talent guides who are passionate about working with people and helping them make the next step in their career path.
Our talent guides help match candidates to the amazing startups we work with. You'll learn about our client, their culture and hiring needs. You'll be involved with the full process from sourcing and onboarding sales candidates to providing guidance and interview feedback. We will provide you engineering and marketing resources and plenty of help and training from everyone on the team.
Our first priority is to create a great experience for both the candidates and the employers.
- Identify and onboard sales talents to the CloserIQ platform
- Provide career guidance and match candidates to startups that are good fit. You'll have plenty of chance to work closely with candidates, whether it's over the phone or meeting them in person.
- Keeping dozens of hiring processes on track simultaneously
- Work with engineering to improve our automation and matching process
- 1-2 years of experience working as an recruiter, sales or community management.
- Must have a passion for people and careers in startups
- Detail, solution and process oriented
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive hourly pay commensurate with experience
- Fun startup environment
- Flexible work hours
- Free lunches and snacks