CloserIQ is a modern recruitment firm that connects top sales talent to the world’s fastest growing companies. Combining industry expertise and innovative technology, we help clients align their sales strategy to talent that produce extraordinary results. Recommended by leading venture capitalists and 300+ employers globally, CloserIQ offers a holistic talent solution for building engaged, diverse and high performing revenue functions.
CloserIQ is a career platform and network for sales. We're looking for talent guides who are passionate about working with people and helping them make the next step in their career path.
Our talent guides help match candidates to the amazing startups we work with. You'll learn about our client, their culture and hiring needs. You'll be involved with the full process from sourcing and onboarding sales candidates to providing guidance and interview feedback. We will provide you engineering and marketing resources and plenty of help and training from everyone on the team.
Our first priority is to create a great experience for both the candidates and the employers.
- Identify and onboard sales talents to the CloserIQ platform
- Provide career guidance and match candidates to startups that are good fit. You'll have plenty of chance to work closely with candidates, whether it's over the phone or meeting them in person.
- Keeping dozens of hiring processes on track simultaneously
- Work with engineering to improve our automation and matching process
- 1-2 years of experience working as an recruiter, sales or community management.
- Must have a passion for people and careers in startups
- Detail, solution and process oriented
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive hourly pay commensurate with experience
- Fun startup environment
- Flexible work hours
- Free lunches and snacks