CloserIQ empowers sustainable growth by helping companies build high performing sales organizations. Recommended by 450+ global employers and leading institutional investors, we are a talent strategy firm that helps companies attract, hire, advance, and retain top sales talent. Learn more about how CloserIQ is setting the standard for modern sales recruitment: https://closeriq.com Our services: - Professional and executive search - Talent architecture and organizational design - Compensation and performance management Roles we recruit for: - Individual Contributors (Professional Search): SDRs, SMB & Enterprise AEs, CSMs, AMs - Leadership (Executive Search): SDR & AE Managers, Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officers - Operations & Enablement: Sales Operations, Solution Engineer, Recruiters Our work: - Recruited the first two Enterprise Account Executives at Trello. - Built Oscar Insurance’s inside sales and customer support teams with 250+ hires over two years. - Helped Justworks scale from Series A to D through recruitment of 7 SDR’s, 12 AE’s and 5 leadership hires. - Partnered with industry leaders like Algolia, Usabilla, Riskified, Optimove, GBG, Lightspeed and recruited their US sales leaders. - Advised companies on executive search strategy and helped them audit their internal culture and hiring processes. - Regularly lead sales strategy workshops for VC's, incubators, and public sector accelerators.
CloserIQ is a career platform and network for sales. We're looking for talent guides who are passionate about working with people and helping them make the next step in their career path.
Our talent guides help match candidates to the amazing startups we work with. You'll learn about our client, their culture and hiring needs. You'll be involved with the full process from sourcing and onboarding sales candidates to providing guidance and interview feedback. We will provide you engineering and marketing resources and plenty of help and training from everyone on the team.
Our first priority is to create a great experience for both the candidates and the employers.
- Identify and onboard sales talents to the CloserIQ platform
- Provide career guidance and match candidates to startups that are good fit. You'll have plenty of chance to work closely with candidates, whether it's over the phone or meeting them in person.
- Keeping dozens of hiring processes on track simultaneously
- Work with engineering to improve our automation and matching process
- 1-2 years of experience working as an recruiter, sales or community management.
- Must have a passion for people and careers in startups
- Detail, solution and process oriented
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
See more jobs from CloserIQ