Business Analyst Operations Intern
CloserIQ is a modern recruitment firm that connects top sales talent to the world’s fastest growing companies. Combining industry expertise and innovative technology, we help clients align their sales strategy with talent that produce extraordinary results. Recommended by leading venture capitalists and 300+ employers globally, CloserIQ offers a holistic talent solution for building engaged, diverse and high performing revenue functions. Learn more about how CloserIQ is setting the standard for modern sales recruitment: https://closeriq.com Our services: - Professional and executive search - Talent architecture and organizational design - Compensation and performance management Roles we recruit for: - Individual Contributors (Professional Search): SDRs, SMB & Enterprise AEs, CSMs, AMs - Leadership (Executive Search): SDR & AE Managers, Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officers - Operations & Enablement: Sales Operations, Solution Engineer, Recruiters Our work: - Recruited the first two Enterprise Account Executives at Trello. - Built Oscar Insurance’s inside sales and customer support teams with 250+ hires over two years. - Helped Justworks scale from Series A to D through recruitment of 7 SDR’s, 12 AE’s and 5 leadership hires. - Partnered with industry leaders like Algolia, Usabilla, Riskified, Optimove, GBG, Lightspeed and recruited their US sales leaders. - Advised companies on executive search strategy and helped them audit their internal culture and hiring processes. - Regularly lead sales strategy workshops for VC's, incubators, and public sector accelerators.
Our business is expanding very quickly, Currently we are building our Business Development team to grow our user base and corporate clients. This team will define and execute sales strategy as we continue to grow. Joining this team will give you an opportunity to have tremendous impact on the success of the company.
- Market intelligence and market research assistance
- User and growth analytics
- Digging through data and providing actionable feedback
- Must be self driven, enthusiastic and personable
- Very strong quantitative skills, including math or computer science related achievements
- Should have a passion for startups and technology
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Availability to work 10+ hours/week
- Authorization to work in the United States without restriction
- Base Salary: $0 - $5,000
- On Target Earnings: $5,000