Business Analyst Operations Intern
Founded in 2014, CloserIQ is a purpose-driven recruitment firm helping people achieve their full potential by connecting them to opportunities for advancement, impact and purpose.
We are the industry leader in technology sales recruitment with presence in NYC and Boston. Using proprietary matchmaking algorithms, our expert recruiters have scaled 300+ of the most disruptive startups in recent years. We use a consultative, insights-based style of recruitment with a focus on customer experience and career advisory.
CloserIQ has a track record of success as a strategic talent partner to innovative companies such as Oscar Insurance, Trello, Thrive Global, Taboola and Justworks.
Our business is expanding very quickly, Currently we are building our Business Development team to grow our user base and corporate clients. This team will define and execute sales strategy as we continue to grow. Joining this team will give you an opportunity to have tremendous impact on the success of the company.
- Market intelligence and market research assistance
- User and growth analytics
- Digging through data and providing actionable feedback
- Must be self driven, enthusiastic and personable
- Very strong quantitative skills, including math or computer science related achievements
- Should have a passion for startups and technology
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Availability to work 10+ hours/week
- Authorization to work in the United States without restriction
- Base Salary: $0 - $5,000
- On Target Earnings: $5,000
- Competitive hourly pay
- Fun environment
- Get start-up experience