Social Media Editor
CloserIQ is a tech-enabled sales recruiting agency that combines powerful software with a consultative recruiting methodology to scale some of the world's most innovative tech companies. We believe in a future of work where software replaces the mundane tasks performed by recruiting and sales but human-assisted search is still critical to the success of both employers and job seekers. Our team of recruiters and sales professionals are able to leverage proprietary software tools, data and insights to drive a streamline recruiting experience for top sales professionals and employers who are serious about hiring top talent.
We are looking for a part-time social media editor to help grow exposure, and increase excitement surrounding the brand. Our members aren’t solely looking for jobs; they’re also looking for things to do during the week, career advice, and more. You’ll help curate the content that we serve up to our growing social following.
- Source articles, photos, jokes, and other types of content to post about during the week
- Work with the Marketir team to craft social posts
- Help refine the Marketir brand voice
- Monitor and engage
- Must be excited and eager to learn
- Experience with multiple social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- A sense of humor
- Knowledge of NYC
- Sales experience a bonus (but definitely not required)
- Competitive hourly pay
- Flexibility in schedule and work location
- Experience an early stage start-up and get to work directly with the founding team
- Ability to grow a brand’s social presence from the ground up