Social Media Editor
Founded in 2014, CloserIQ is a purpose-driven recruitment firm helping people achieve their full potential by connecting them to opportunities for advancement, impact and purpose.
We are the industry leader in technology sales recruitment with presence in NYC and Boston. Using proprietary matchmaking algorithms, our expert recruiters have scaled 300+ of the most disruptive startups in recent years. We use a consultative, insights-based style of recruitment with a focus on customer experience and career advisory.
CloserIQ has a track record of success as a strategic talent partner to innovative companies such as Oscar Insurance, Trello, Thrive Global, Taboola and Justworks.
We are looking for a part-time social media editor to help grow exposure, and increase excitement surrounding the brand. Our members aren’t solely looking for jobs; they’re also looking for things to do during the week, career advice, and more. You’ll help curate the content that we serve up to our growing social following.
- Source articles, photos, jokes, and other types of content to post about during the week
- Work with the Marketir team to craft social posts
- Help refine the Marketir brand voice
- Monitor and engage
- Must be excited and eager to learn
- Experience with multiple social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- A sense of humor
- Knowledge of NYC
- Sales experience a bonus (but definitely not required)
- Competitive hourly pay
- Flexibility in schedule and work location
- Experience an early stage start-up and get to work directly with the founding team
- Ability to grow a brand’s social presence from the ground up