CloserIQ empowers sustainable growth by helping companies build high performing sales organizations. Recommended by 450+ global employers and leading institutional investors, we are a talent strategy firm that helps companies attract, hire, advance, and retain top sales talent. Learn more about how CloserIQ is setting the standard for modern sales recruitment: https://closeriq.com Our services: - Professional and executive search - Talent architecture and organizational design - Compensation and performance management Roles we recruit for: - Individual Contributors (Professional Search): SDRs, SMB & Enterprise AEs, CSMs, AMs - Leadership (Executive Search): SDR & AE Managers, Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officers - Operations & Enablement: Sales Operations, Solution Engineer, Recruiters Our work: - Recruited the first two Enterprise Account Executives at Trello. - Built Oscar Insurance’s inside sales and customer support teams with 250+ hires over two years. - Helped Justworks scale from Series A to D through recruitment of 7 SDR’s, 12 AE’s and 5 leadership hires. - Partnered with industry leaders like Algolia, Usabilla, Riskified, Optimove, GBG, Lightspeed and recruited their US sales leaders. - Advised companies on executive search strategy and helped them audit their internal culture and hiring processes. - Regularly lead sales strategy workshops for VC's, incubators, and public sector accelerators.
This is a great way to get your foot in the door at a fast-growing startup revolutionizing the sales recruiting industry. You'll receive training in consultative sales, develop a deep network in the SaaS ecosystem, and gain lifelong problem-solving skills that you can use for the rest of your career.
From day 1, you'll receive mentorship from senior members of the team and access to tremendous growth opportunities for advancement as the company expands into new geographies and lines of businesses.
Boston Office: Launched in September, the Boston office is CloserIQ's first office outside of HQ. As a founding member of the Boston office, you'll have the chance to be apart of a true early-stage startup experience with the support of a thriving 50 employee office in NYC.
- Work closely with sales candidates to help them navigate their careers and facilitate introductions to top high growth companies in our network.
- Grow and maintain a robust candidate pipeline using social channels and our proprietary recruiting tools.
- Develop a mastery of industry knowledge and trends by staying up to date with the latest startup news, sales strategies, and career development best practices.
- Hit and exceed monthly and quarterly KPIs and personal revenue goals.
- Learn the story and narrative behind each job opportunity offered by our amazing clients.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 0-4 years of experience in sales or related field. Startup sales or roles that required client interaction with corporate executives is a plus.
- Background in teaching, coaching, or mentoring others around you. You are a self-motivated leader who steps up to the plate without being asked.
- Ability to juggle many tasks with attention to detail and excellent follow-through in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Track record of longevity and success in prior roles such as career advancement/promotion and exceeding revenue goals.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely, and break down complicated topics into simple terms.
- You have an appreciation and alignment with our core values.
- A background or interest in B2B software and/or startup industry trends is a plus.
This position is based in Boston and remote opportunities are not available at this time. Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
DISCLAIMER This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
CloserIQ is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more jobs from CloserIQ