CloserIQ is a modern recruitment firm that connects top sales talent to the world’s fastest growing companies. Combining industry expertise and innovative technology, we help clients align their sales strategy with talent that produce extraordinary results. Recommended by leading venture capitalists and 300+ employers globally, CloserIQ offers a holistic talent solution for building engaged, diverse and high performing revenue functions. Learn more about how CloserIQ is setting the standard for modern sales recruitment: https://closeriq.com Our services: - Professional and executive search - Talent architecture and organizational design - Compensation and performance management Roles we recruit for: - Individual Contributors (Professional Search): SDRs, SMB & Enterprise AEs, CSMs, AMs - Leadership (Executive Search): SDR & AE Managers, Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officers - Operations & Enablement: Sales Operations, Solution Engineer, Recruiters Our work: - Recruited the first two Enterprise Account Executives at Trello. - Built Oscar Insurance’s inside sales and customer support teams with 250+ hires over two years. - Helped Justworks scale from Series A to D through recruitment of 7 SDR’s, 12 AE’s and 5 leadership hires. - Partnered with industry leaders like Algolia, Usabilla, Riskified, Optimove, GBG, Lightspeed and recruited their US sales leaders. - Advised companies on executive search strategy and helped them audit their internal culture and hiring processes. - Regularly lead sales strategy workshops for VC's, incubators, and public sector accelerators.
Do you LOVE sales and want to learn how to become a consultative, modern sales professional? Are you fascinated by the startup industry and want to gain a broader understanding of how companies scale?
Join CloserIQ as a Talent Advisor and get a front row seat to how the world’s fastest growing companies are building modern sales organizations.
CloserIQ is looking for ambitious individuals who have an interest in tech sales recruiting to join our high performing team. Some of our top performers include former sales professionals, college athletes and management consultants.
This is a great way to get your foot in the door at a fast growing startup setting the golden standards of an agency recruitment firm. You’ll receive training in modern sales recruiting, industry knowledge, and relationship building skills that you can use for the rest of your career!
From day 1, you’ll receive training and mentorship from senior members of the team and get tremendous growth opportunities for advancement as the company expands into new geographies and lines of businesses.
Successful alumni continue their careers in tech sales and corporate recruiting at companies like Google, WeWork and many VC-backed startups.
- Research and source top sales talent using our proprietary recruiting tools.
- Help top sales talent navigate their career transitions through mastery of industry knowledge and trends.
- Manage a large sales pipeline and ensure candidates have a great experience.
- Learn the story and narrative behind each job opportunity offered by our amazing customers
- Stay up to date on latest startup news, sales strategies and career development best practices.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0-4 years experience in sales or related field. Startup sales or roles that required client interaction with corporate executives is a plus
- You have a demonstrated interest in high volume recruiting or sales
- You are self-motivated and can hit the ground running in prospecting, meeting, and pitching roles to candidates
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, noisy environment and juggle many tasks with attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Track record of longevity and success in prior roles such as career advancement/promotion, and exceeding revenue goals.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics and break it down into simple terms people can understand
- Requires local travel a few days a month
This position is based in Boston. Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
DISCLAIMER This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
CloserIQ is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more jobs from CloserIQ