Sales Operations Manager
Founded in 2014, CloserIQ is a purpose-driven recruitment firm helping people achieve their full potential by connecting them to opportunities for advancement, impact and purpose.
We are the industry leader in technology sales recruitment with presence in NYC and Boston. Using proprietary matchmaking algorithms, our expert recruiters have scaled 300+ of the most disruptive startups in recent years. We use a consultative, insights-based style of recruitment with a focus on customer experience and career advisory.
CloserIQ has a track record of success as a strategic talent partner to innovative companies such as Oscar Insurance, Trello, Thrive Global, Taboola and Justworks.
Our sales team is rapidly growing. We are looking for someone to lead this growth by driving cross functional initiatives in sales and marketing. The ideal candidate can think strategically about business problems, conduct analysis to support recommendations, and implement changes. This is a high visibility role in the organization and will be reporting to senior management.
- Lead all internal sales and marketing operational initiatives
- Analyze data to drive sales and marketing process improvements
- Manage implementation of new technical tools
- Adminster and continuously improve Salesforce.com CRM
- 1-3 years of experience at top management consulting or investment banking programs preferred
- Some software engineering background is preferred but not required. You won’t need to code but you will need to manage many technology tools and and should be inclined to learn new technologies
- Strong data analytics and experience with Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong communicator and ability to drive stakeholder consensus
- Base Salary: $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $100,000
This is a NYC based position available immediately. We offer a competitive salary, full benefits, and the chance to work with an international company that is pushing the boundaries in digital publishing.