Sales Operations Manager
CloserIQ is a modern recruitment firm that connects top sales talent to the world’s fastest growing companies. Combining industry expertise and innovative technology, we help clients align their sales strategy with talent that produce extraordinary results. Recommended by leading venture capitalists and 300+ employers globally, CloserIQ offers a holistic talent solution for building engaged, diverse and high performing revenue functions. Learn more about how CloserIQ is setting the standard for modern sales recruitment: https://closeriq.com Our services: - Professional and executive search - Talent architecture and organizational design - Compensation and performance management Roles we recruit for: - Individual Contributors (Professional Search): SDRs, SMB & Enterprise AEs, CSMs, AMs - Leadership (Executive Search): SDR & AE Managers, Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officers - Operations & Enablement: Sales Operations, Solution Engineer, Recruiters Our work: - Recruited the first two Enterprise Account Executives at Trello. - Built Oscar Insurance’s inside sales and customer support teams with 250+ hires over two years. - Helped Justworks scale from Series A to D through recruitment of 7 SDR’s, 12 AE’s and 5 leadership hires. - Partnered with industry leaders like Algolia, Usabilla, Riskified, Optimove, GBG, Lightspeed and recruited their US sales leaders. - Advised companies on executive search strategy and helped them audit their internal culture and hiring processes. - Regularly lead sales strategy workshops for VC's, incubators, and public sector accelerators.
Our sales team is rapidly growing. We are looking for someone to lead this growth by driving cross functional initiatives in sales and marketing. The ideal candidate can think strategically about business problems, conduct analysis to support recommendations, and implement changes. This is a high visibility role in the organization and will be reporting to senior management.
- Lead all internal sales and marketing operational initiatives
- Analyze data to drive sales and marketing process improvements
- Manage implementation of new technical tools
- Adminster and continuously improve Salesforce.com CRM
- 1-3 years of experience at top management consulting or investment banking programs preferred
- Some software engineering background is preferred but not required. You won’t need to code but you will need to manage many technology tools and and should be inclined to learn new technologies
- Strong data analytics and experience with Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong communicator and ability to drive stakeholder consensus
- Base Salary: $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $100,000