Sales Operations Manager
CloserIQ is a tech-enabled sales recruiting agency that combines powerful software with a consultative recruiting methodology to scale some of the world's most innovative tech companies. We believe in a future of work where software replaces the mundane tasks performed by recruiting and sales but human-assisted search is still critical to the success of both employers and job seekers. Our team of recruiters and sales professionals are able to leverage proprietary software tools, data and insights to drive a streamline recruiting experience for top sales professionals and employers who are serious about hiring top talent.
Our sales team is rapidly growing. We are looking for someone to lead this growth by driving cross functional initiatives in sales and marketing. The ideal candidate can think strategically about business problems, conduct analysis to support recommendations, and implement changes. This is a high visibility role in the organization and will be reporting to senior management.
- Lead all internal sales and marketing operational initiatives
- Analyze data to drive sales and marketing process improvements
- Manage implementation of new technical tools
- Adminster and continuously improve Salesforce.com CRM
- 1-3 years of experience at top management consulting or investment banking programs preferred
- Some software engineering background is preferred but not required. You won’t need to code but you will need to manage many technology tools and and should be inclined to learn new technologies
- Strong data analytics and experience with Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong communicator and ability to drive stakeholder consensus
- Base Salary: $100,000
- On Target Earnings: $100,000
This is a NYC based position available immediately. We offer a competitive salary, full benefits, and the chance to work with an international company that is pushing the boundaries in digital publishing.