Channel Sales (Alliances) Director
CloudSense, the category-defining intelligent commerce platform, is built on Salesforce and designed for industries. CloudSense supercharges the world’s leading CRM to redefine the possibilities of commerce for your industry. Uniquely architected for enterprise-grade requirements, the CloudSense platform is trusted across multiple industries to deliver intelligent commerce on every channel. CloudSense empowers your organization to deliver exceptional commerce experiences with 100% Salesforce-native Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Product Catalog, Order Management, Pricing Management, Contract Lifecycle Management and eCommerce. Founded in 2009, CloudSense has grown rapidly and now employs over 300 people across 9 offices in Europe, the U.S and APAC. CloudSense is a Gartner Visionary and a member of Tech City’s Future Fifty program.
CloudSense is looking for a savvy hunter to be our new Alliances Director. The role is to drive & develop Salesforce, Systems Integrator and Technology partners, to deliver pipeline and sales in a repeatable, quantifiable and measurable manner. You have a strong programmatic approach as well as being a strong presenter. You can initiate, develop and build lasting relationships with our partners, especially sales and sales engineering teams. You are passionate, hardworking and are relentless about driving measurable sales results.
- Drive pipeline and sales from Salesforce, Systems Integrator and Technology partners.
- Work closely with Salesforce, from local leadership to all Sales and Sales Engineering teams, to create relationships and promote the CloudSense value proposition.
- Manage partners to support the sales organisation in the field and other departments as required.
- Help the Vice President Alliances & Business Development to evolve the CloudSense partner program. Building and refining inline with company growth and sales performance.
- Work internally to co-ordinate CloudSense’s engagement with all your partner contacts, providing clear and constant communication of partner activities and objectives.
- Work closely with Marketing to deliver targeted marketing programs that drives awareness, builds pipeline and identifies immediate short-term opportunity.
- Coach CloudSense teams on how to engage with Salesforce, Systems Integrator and Technology partners, to optimize interactions.
- 4 to 8 years experience in Alliances/Partner Sales or Business Development building sell-to / sell-through / sell-with relationships.
- Experience partnering with Salesforce advantageous.
- Knowledge of the Systems Integration landscape in North America is advantageous. Understanding of solution selling into larger enterprises and ability to participate in the pursuit team.
- Outstanding vocal skills, communication and interpersonal skills. You are an impactful presenter and also able to forge strong individual relationships.
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills and a focus on quality of work.
- Bachelor’s degree.