Sales Development Representative
Code Climate empowers organizations to take control of their code quality with the most advanced, open and extensible platform for source code analytics. Used by over 90,000 projects, and analyzing over 2 billion lines of code daily, Code Climate incorporates fully-configurable static analysis and test coverage data throughout the development workflow, making quality improvement explicit, continuous, and ubiquitous. Code Climate is currently available as a hosted service at codeclimate.com, and an on-premises Enterprise edition, ideal for large organizations. Code Climate is, and always will be, free for open source.
Code Climate is the world's largest engineering intelligence platform, helping over 80,000 developers, and 1,700 customers improve the efficacy of their people, process, and code. Our product suite helps run software engineering teams -- from improving developers day to day experience to providing engineering leaders with intelligent data to help them make important decisions.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to take charge of inbound lead qualification and outbound lead generation and quickly grow into a quota-carrying sales representative or a crack marketer. This is an opportunity to contribute significantly to the sales and marketing department of a fast-growing, market-defining company.
- Creating and executing strategic outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Qualifying inbound leads.
- Working with Marketing and Sales to develop and document lead generation and qualification processes.
- Achieving quarterly and monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years professional experience.
- A deep interest in software development.
- 1 year of experience working in inside sales or demand generation is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with software development in any form is a big plus!