Senior Customer Success Manager
Code Climate’s flagship product, Velocity, analyzes all the data from your GitHub repos and provides you with heads-up displays, real-time analytics, and custom reports to give you a clearer perspective on how your engineering team is working. No more tedious hours scouring Github, scanning JIRA tickets, or pinging developers. With instant access to your team’s progress, blockers, and reports, you always have everything you need to make confident, data-informed decisions. Spend less time surfacing issues, and more time solving them. Velocity was launched after Code Climate spent 8 years helping over 100,000 individual developers improve the quality of their code. Their automated code review tool, Quality, helps engineers worldwide save time and improve the maintainability of their codebases.
Code Climate is the world's largest engineering intelligence platform, helping over 80,000 developers, and 1,700 customers improve the efficacy of their people, process and code. Our product suite helps run software engineering teams -- from improving developers day to day experience to providing engineering leaders with intelligent data to help them make important decisions.
Our customers are well-known, modern and engaged software organizations eager to work with us to improve their processes and code. As a Customer Success Manager, you'll partner with them to help them achieve their engineering goals, using Code Climate as a central tenant of success.
As a key part of the external face of Code Climate, we're looking for someone who is obsessed with customer happiness and can serve as a trusted advisor to smart engineering professionals.
Examples of problems you'll be solving:
- Using data, conversations, and experience to help our larger customers get the most value out of Code Climate based on their engineering goals.
- Explaining and reinforcing the value of Code Climate to customers with varying degrees of familiarity with it.
- Concierge onboarding for customers with large teams of developers to ensure smooth integration of Code Climate into their organization.
- Shaping the direction of the product based on your conversations and experience working directly with customers.
- Training clients and promoting wider and deeper Code Climate adoption within their organizations.
We looking for someone unique -- someone who . . .
- Has at least 1-year experience working in a previous account management or customer success role with a SaaS product.
- Previous experience working in a customer support role a plus.
- Is technologically curious and has some exposure to computer programming.
- Loves writing and going back and reading things you've written.
- Communicates clearly, concisely and honestly. Customers trust you.
- Loves delighting people -- even customers who are having a bad day.
- Can demonstrate expert troubleshooting skills.
- Isn’t afraid to strike up a conversation with someone new.
- Pays great attention to detail.
- Creatively solves problems when the answer isn't obvious -- getting in the weeds doesn’t scare you.