Sales Development Representative
Code Climate consolidates the results from a suite of static analysis tools into a single, real-time report, giving your team the information it needs to identify hotspots, evaluate new approaches, and improve code quality.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to take charge of our outbound lead generation efforts and quickly grow into our first quota-carrying sales representative. This is an opportunity to contribute significantly to the sales and marketing department of a fast growing, market defining company. Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
- Creating and executing strategic outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Qualifying inbound leads.
- Working with Marketing and Sales to develop and document lead generation and qualification processes.
- Achieving quarterly and monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years professional experience.
- A deep interest in software development.
- 1 year of experience working in inside sales or demand generation is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with software development in any form is a big plus!
- Join a small team of around 20 full-time people who love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and maternity/paternity leave.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We cover 100% of employee and 50% of dependent EPO premiums, as well as a portion of PPO premiums for employees and dependents. Dental and vision premiums are covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents.
- Company retreats. So far we've gone to Bali and San Diego.
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending conferences.
- The best technology to get your job done. A new laptop of choice, and (practically) whatever else you need.
- Dog-friendly office stocked with snacks, drinks and cold-brew iced coffee.