Enterprise Account Executive
We transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers supply chain and business analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. Syncrofy, CoEnterprises industry-leading EDI visibility software, provides data-driven business insights to key team members without requiring any advanced technical knowledge, enabling customers to analyze, interpret and act on information faster and more effectively. We work with companies like yours to maximize their business potential. Learn how Syncrofy, our industry experts, and 24/7 support services can help you.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for driving sales of Tableau products within a named account list as well as bringing in and closing new business across a variety of industries (for example, verticals include: Media, Banking, Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing, etc.). In terms of the named account list, the expectation will be for the Sales person to come in and deeper penetrate the accounts and gain more insight into the strategic direction for each. The Enterprise AE will represent Tableau and manage all aspects of the sales process including: lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This sales person will be an employee of COE but will be a dedicated extension of the Tableau Sales team. This is a quota‐carrying sales position.
- Define and execute account sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of various sizes and industries.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- 8-10+ years of Enterprise Software Sales experience.
- 2+ years of successful selling BI/Analytics solutions and closing 7-figure deals.
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of seven-figure sales quotas in a large geographic territory.
- Amazing Salesperson i.e. you are a seasoned pro that has sold an analytics solution before.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Missionary selling, conceptual selling, solution selling experience. Can go beyond relationship management.
- Technically Savvy. Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
- Experienced. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Domain, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Predictive Modeling or similar background / experience.