Sales Development Representative
Remember how we all had one low-expectation definition of a thermostat, until there was Nest? Or how driving directions meant crumpled papers in the glovebox — traffic or bust — until Google Maps changed everything? That’s what Collective[i] does for the Sales process: reimagines it to the point of re-definition.
We know it’s not just technology but great people, properly equipped, who innovate, advance business and make deals happen. So we combined the world's first always-learning enterprise network with applications that are ready to use, data backed and uniquely built on predictive analyses. The result: Teams and individuals get unmatched and science-backed analyses, forecasts and insights, exactly when they need them.
We're looking for people who want to bring their big ideas and best, unfiltered selves to work every day. People who can amplify our culture and exceed every expectation, goal and odd set before them. To view our open roles, click the link to our site below and check out Join Us.
As the front line of our organization, it will be your responsibility to execute targeted marketing campaigns to engage sales leaders, qualify buying interest, and educate prospects about our business and the future of the sale profession. You will act as the bridge between marketing and sales to ensure a consistent and frictionless customer journey.
The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. He or she would be a highly effective communicator and respectfully persistent in getting our message out to the world.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we will make it our job to help you learn the skills you need not only for this role but also for your future in sales and technology.
• Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop outbound lead generation strategies
• Develop real relationships with global sales leaders through personalized outreach across email, phone, and social channels as well as in-person events
• Clearly articulate the Collective[i] business value proposition to decision makers and assess buying interest
• Reach or exceed performance metrics on appointments set, opportunities created, and deals closed
• Closely coordinate with Marketing to build targeted, personalized nurturing campaigns
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of the Collective[i] product, competitive positioning and industry trends to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
• Daily use of Salesforce to manage time, activity, results and conversion rates
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent and 1-2 years experience in a client communication position, ideally new client development, customer acquisition or customer success (SaaS preferred, but not required)
• High level of energy, motivation, drive, and passion for the technology landscape
• Excellent written, verbal, and social communication
• Strong passion for selling and ability to communicate a products value
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
• Metrics driven and competitive
• Knowledge of Salesforce (a plus)
• 401K, Healthcare, Dental, Vision.
• Strong sales training from experienced management.