Business Development Representative
At CommonBond, we’re making personal finance more affordable, more transparent, and easier to manage. We’re creators, movers, shakers, numbers geeks, and finance freaks. We’re people just like you, who were frustrated by the high rates and poor service that came with our student loans. We knew there had to be a better way. So we created one.Over 40 million Americans are affected by student loan debt – and we’re helping them meet the challenge head on with bigger savings, better service, and a fast & easy online application! In fact, on average, our members save $24,046 by refinancing their student loans. We also offer MBA student loans and co-signed undergraduate and graduate loans, and recently launched innovative student loan benefits for today’s workforce – giving our partners the resources to stand apart from the competition, and giving their employees the tools to achieve financial wellness.Want more good news? We’re hiring! So join our team, and join the movement, as we continue to build a better future for student loans.
CommonBond is building the leading values-driven, customer-centric financial services company and is looking for people who want to help our company grow. Our mission starts by tackling the broken student lending market and changing the way people think about student loans. We accomplish this with lower interest rates for our borrowers, a state-of-the art technology platform, and high-touch customer service. Additionally, our 1-for-1 model is the first of its kind in financial services: for every degree fully funded on the CommonBond platform, we fund the education of a child in need for a full year through a partnership with Pencils of Promise. We are backed by great investors, have a killer team, and are growing rapidly!
CommonBond is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our Enterprise Sales Team. The ideal candidate is motivated by the challenge to meet and exceed targeted levels of sales activities and to build and implement strategies that will drive results. This role will be responsible for lead generation to support the sales organization by sourcing and developing new enterprise business opportunities. You will gain experience interacting with HR executives across the US. Success in the role will be measured by meeting booking goals and pipeline development metrics.
- Research industry segments, and approach potential customers through a coordinated and targeted selling strategy encompassing calling, email, social engagement, and events.
- Partner with sales organization to present products to prospective clients.
- Work closely with other members of the Sales Team to provide them with the information and resources necessary to turn prospects into clients.
- Work on leads submitted by our Marketing Team and Channel partners
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years experience in sales or sales support
- Comfortable dealing with data and understanding reporting
- Proficiency with SalesForce
Dental/Vision/Health + $1200 annual contribution to student loan payments.