SDR Sales Enablement Manager
Compass is a real estate technology company with a powerful end-to-end platform that supports the entire buying and selling workflow. We deliver an incomparable experience to both agents and their clients all in service of the Compass mission: to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012 by Ori Allon and Robert Reffkin, Compass operates in 22+ regions across the United States including New York, Los Angeles and Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Washington D.C., South Florida, The Hamptons, Santa Barbara & Montecito, San Diego, Seattle & Eastside, Philadelphia, Connecticut, Westchester, Aspen, Boulder, Denver, Atlanta, Austin & Central Texas, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Nashville, and Lake Tahoe. Learn more and find your place at www.compass.com and www.compass.com/careers.
You will have a career opportunity to help our Director of Sales Development turn a rapidly growing new team of Sales Growth Associates (SGAs), our equivalent of sales development reps, with minimal existing structure and scale into a powerful driver of pipeline growth.
Your previous business experience will help deliver programs, training, onboarding and coaching to improve the percentage of pipeline driven by the SGA organization and closed-won deal revenue sourced by SGA’s. Your success will give you additional experience in scaling high-growth teams in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a strong, collaborative culture.
If you are interested, here’s what you will accomplish in year one.
Own and deliver a structured onboarding program for the first 30-60-90-days for SGAs including analyzing and tracking success through qualitative and quantitative metrics and certification.
Partner with SGA Leadership, Sales Operations and SGAs to identify SGA skill, content and technology gaps, recommend performance solutions and spearhead key initiatives beyond onboarding to drive scale and replicability across multiple offices and regions.
Establish a network of sales sponsors and ambassadors within the business such that every SGA enablement initiative has participation from the business and SGAs in its planning, development, sign off and release. Delivering virtual and face-to-face onboarding and continuous training and coaching
- Strong ability to learn quickly, represent concepts and summarize complex ideas into a program or curriculum with a sense of how SDRs think, operate and absorb training.
- Strong knowledge of and empathy with the buyer experience
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit
- Excellent attention to detail, oral, written and presentation skills, confident communicator with a flair for storytelling
- Strategic thinker who can see the big picture, innovate and adapt to constant change
- Ability to connect the dots organizationally, network effortlessly and influence various roles and profiles to drive collaboration and program excellence
- Strong, detailed knowledge of sales development processes, technology and coaching
Desired Skills and Experience
- If you can accomplish the above, you’ve got what it takes. This position will require at least 20% travel. You should have sales development and sales experience.
- The ideal candidate will have prior SDR or sales manager experience in addition to strong coaching and enablement knowledge.
- Experience in the real estate industry or with real estate agents is an unexpected bonus.