Customer Success Manager
At ComplyAdvantage, we believe that compliance doesn’t have to be painful. Businesses need real-time financial crime insight to put them in control. We enable you to understand the real risk of who you're doing business with, through the world's only global, real-time risk database of people and companies. We actively identify tens of thousands of risk events from millions of structured and unstructured data points - every single day. Our suite of configurable cloud services integrates seamlessly to help automate and reduce the frustration of complying with Sanctions, AML and CTF regulations.
We are looking for a Customer Success Executive to join our high-growth SaaS company. We are using big data analytics, machine learning and cutting edge technology to revolutionise the way financial service companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers.
As Customer Succes Executive, you'll primarily support our client portfolio – you will need to get to know their businesses and goals and help them make the most out of our technology solutions. You will be their advocate and the one they’ll turn to for advice, ideas and support.
You will be responsible for ensuring the overall satisfaction of our clients, and making sure ComplyAdvantage constantly exceeds client expectations. Given the early stage of this business we'll also need your help with shaping the team structure and strategy and deliver vital customer feedback into our product roadmap.
You'll get to work with a wide range of FinTech and Financial companies from large banks to small startups while applying your skills and knowledge to manage and develop the relationships with our clients and maximise customer satisfaction.
It’s a proactive, high-energy, fast-paced environment and we’ll give you the support you need to thrive!
- A true passion for customers – fanatical about getting them the right outcomes and becoming their advocate
- Smart, ambitious and motivated individual that doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Passionate, proactive self-starter that is self-directed and able to solve problems and execute independently
- Strong team spirit and able to work effectively in collaboration with others, coordinating across teams and building consensus
- Solid educational track record
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English) and ability to influence and steer customers, and spot opportunities to help
- Good business judgement and common sense and able to prioritise effectively
- Strong process management skills, won’t drop any balls!
- Start-up mentality a must, prior start-up experience a benefit
- Hungry to develop their skills and take on more responsibilities quickly – our ambitious expansion plans mean we’re looking for new leaders to help us grow