VP of Enterprise Sales
We believe that transparency in real estate information results in more effective deal making.
CompStak is the world's first comprehensive database of commercial deal information (comps). Brokers exchange the comps they have at hand, for the specific comps they need.Residential real estate websites gather home sales comps from public records. In commercial real estate most deals are leases, and there has been no public record for lease comps . . . until now.
In addition to lease comps, we now offer commercial sales comps, which allows for complete property insight.
We are looking for a startup minded VP of Enterprise Sales with background in selling a technology platform and managing/building a team of A players to help our sales team scale. You will have three primary roles:
- Hiring a team of capable sales people around you
- Managing and tracking the performance of the team
- Setting the high level sales strategy for the company
Ultimately, you will help our sales team get the product in front of new clients and help set vision for continued expansion. You will work with a highly motivated, diverse, and thoughtful group as we rapidly scale to disrupt an industry.
- Establish all necessary sales material to give our sales team the tools they need to succeed
- Build a high output sales organization and hire A players
- Manage complex negotiations with large corporate partners and close large deals
- Train and develop staff to be effective in all stages of the sales funnel
- Manage the KPIs of the sales team via the CRM and provide transparency to executive team
- Work closely with the product team to align priorities with opportunity
- 5-10 years of SaaS sales experience with significant track record of success
- 3+ years of experience running sales, with at least 2 years at a single company
- Track record of building, scaling, training, and coaching high functioning teams
- Experience with building traction in a complex market with long standing incumbents
- Bachelor's degree from a top university and a sharp mind for technical details