Account Executive, SaaS
Conductor is the global leader in web presence management, enabling marketers to create great consumer experiences through digital marketing. The Conductor Searchlight platform transforms a brand’s web presence in ‘unpaid’ channels, like organic search, content and social, into a powerful acquisition method that increases both traffic and revenue. The technology gathers data from the web to deliver insight into where a brand’s content is getting discovered, how their competition is being found, and the playbook needed to win more customers online. Conductor’s 500+ customers include global brands like Citibank and FedEx, emerging leaders like Birchbox and Black Lapel, and leading agencies like iProspect and Acronym. Conductor has been recognized by Crain's Best Places to Work in America for five years running.
Conductor is a fast-paced, well-funded tech start up located in Manhattan’s Silicon Alley. We encourage a casual and collaborative culture that rewards innovation and fosters growth.
Conductor boasts some of the world’s premier brands (Zappos.com, Brooks Brothers, Under Armour, Citibank, FedEx) and leading agencies (iProspect) as customers. The leaders in Web Presence Management, we aim to make marketers smarter. Our award winning Marketing Analytics Platform Conductor Searchlight™ gives marketers the insights they need to win customers through earned media (organic search, social)—creating content their audiences love, using channels they trust.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking an accomplished Account Executive to serve as an integral part of our company’s continued growth and market dominance. In this role you will be responsible for developing and closing business in new enterprise accounts. Success at Conductor comes from someone who is naturally energetic, entrepreneurial, effective, humble, and who simply hates to lose.
- Leveraging a consultative approach to determine customer needs
- Proactively selling into multiple levels of an organization
- Delivery of presentations and technical demonstrations
- Ability to develop strong champions
- Consistently build new pipeline
- 5+ years' experience selling Enterprise Software/SaaS
- Proven success in developing new business and managing complex sales cycle
- Executive-level contacts in Enterprise Marketing Organizations preferred
- Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter that wants a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience selling in a competitive environment.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Power Point and Excel.
- Able to work daily in our New York City office
- 4 year BA/BS degree required