Senior BDR (Team Lead)
We’re ConveyIQ (formerly Take the Interview) and we are changing the way companies communicate and engage with top talent. Our mission is to build the most innovative products possible that enable employers to create remarkable hiring experiences at scale. Leading brands in over 95 countries work with ConveyIQ to hire the best talent. From the moment a candidate applies to the end of the hiring process, ConveyIQ's Talent Communication Platform powers talent communication, scheduling, screening, and interviewing – all in one platform and fully integrated with your Applicant Tracking System. Create a recruiting experience unlike any other: Attract.Convey.Hire. To learn more about ConveyIQ's Talent Communication Platform, visit www.conveyiq.com. To join our team, visit www. conveyiq.com/company/careers/.
Sales Development is one of the most important and crucial roles of a sales organization. You will be like a tour guide. A tour is only as good as it’s guide, and in this case, you are guiding our sales team to conversations with the right companies and the right people. Sometimes there’s a defined path to walk down, other times you’ll need to get creative and ‘bushwack’ a new path.
At this time, we are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative with at least 2 full years of ramped production and has proven success hitting quota with outbound lead generation. We will give you the tools, the product knowledge, and a framework to be successful, from there, we need someone creative, thick-skinned, and laser focused to help us create a market with very little to no competition!
- Identify companies and their recruiting leaders who should leverage ConveyIQ (we also have target ideal customer lists)
- Conduct early-stage conversations with prospects to identify their needs, evangelize our software, and share how clients are being successful
- Qualifying opportunities and setting demos for the Account Executive Team
- Test market positioning and messaging around our platform
- Being creative. I am not sure we’ve ever said no to an idea to generate business (sorry, we aren’t flying around a ConveyIQ flag by plane in 30 cities though…)
- Provide prospects with a wow first experience. Treat them like humans, not a number
- 2+ years experience in Business Development (BDR) or Sales Development (SDR)
- A track record of consistent quarter over quarter quota attainment - ideally top 10% of your peer group
- Experience building and executing on outbound prospecting cadences through email, phone and social
- Experience with Salesloft, Outreach, and/or Salesforce (or something similar)
- A gift of gab. Flow like Nas or write like Shakespeare we don’t care - but make you audience interested
- A data driven approach to running your process. Are you the CEO of your desk?