Senior BDR (Team Lead)
ConveyIQ by Entelo changes the way enterprise companies engage with talent, using automation to transform and elevate the candidate experience. We're the only all-in-one candidate engagement platform that connects seamlessly with your ATS to deliver a highly individualized candidate experience utilizing customizable email templates, text messages, scheduling tools (1:1, panel, pool, sequential), digital interviews (live & on-demand), surveys, analytics and more! The results? Higher quality hires, an optimized recruitment funnel, and more productive, empowered recruiters who can direct their focus on talent acquisition strategy and adapting to the future demands of their company’s workforce. Leading brands in over 95 countries work with ConveyIQ to communicate with and hire the best talent, including Dentsu Aegis, Buzzfeed, Lush, NBCUniversal, Convergys, Kaplan, and The New York Times. To learn more, visit us at www.conveyiq.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Development is one of the most important and crucial roles of a sales organization. You will be like a tour guide. A tour is only as good as it’s guide, and in this case, you are guiding our sales team to conversations with the right companies and the right people. Sometimes there’s a defined path to walk down, other times you’ll need to get creative and ‘bushwack’ a new path.
At this time, we are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative with at least 2 full years of ramped production and has proven success hitting quota with outbound lead generation. We will give you the tools, the product knowledge, and a framework to be successful, from there, we need someone creative, thick-skinned, and laser focused to help us create a market with very little to no competition!
- Identify companies and their recruiting leaders who should leverage ConveyIQ (we also have target ideal customer lists)
- Conduct early-stage conversations with prospects to identify their needs, evangelize our software, and share how clients are being successful
- Qualifying opportunities and setting demos for the Account Executive Team
- Test market positioning and messaging around our platform
- Being creative. I am not sure we’ve ever said no to an idea to generate business (sorry, we aren’t flying around a ConveyIQ flag by plane in 30 cities though…)
- Provide prospects with a wow first experience. Treat them like humans, not a number
- 2+ years experience in Business Development (BDR) or Sales Development (SDR)
- A track record of consistent quarter over quarter quota attainment - ideally top 10% of your peer group
- Experience building and executing on outbound prospecting cadences through email, phone and social
- Experience with Salesloft, Outreach, and/or Salesforce (or something similar)
- A gift of gab. Flow like Nas or write like Shakespeare we don’t care - but make you audience interested
- A data driven approach to running your process. Are you the CEO of your desk?