CoverWallet is reinventing insurance for small businesses. An insurance company born online and optimized for today's busy business owners.As a business owner you have better things to do than manage or shop for business insurance. Our intelligent assessment tools will identify the insurance you need based on your specific business, get you a policy that fits your budget, help you manage your existing policies, and do it all in less time than you think. We are not just high-tech, we are high-touch too. CoverWallet offers free consultations with our licensed insurance experts to discuss options. We cover all types of business insurance: General Liability, Workers' Compensation, Property, Commercial Auto, Cyber Liability, Directors and Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability (EPLI), and more.
CoverWallet is seeking an experienced inside sales manager to help build and manage a work class sales team to help grow our book of Commercial Lines business in our fast growing internet agency located in SoHo.
Who we are:
We’re a startup looking to change the way small businesses understand, buy and manage their insurance. We’re less than a year old, but so far, we’ve raised significant funding from top tier VCs and have built an incredible team. You can read more about our approach in recent press:
https://www.coverwallet.com/about-us http://www.alleywatch.com/2016/03/49735/; http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/national/2016/03/15/401799.htm
At CoverWallet, Sales Managers oversee our licensed producers focused on advising customers on risk and insurance products, submitting and broking business, presenting and closing sales opportunities, and servicing accounts.
Working with us means:
You will receive a competitive base salary and have the chance to earn sales bonuses based on your performance. We are a fast paced, growing firm which is the perfect place for a goal-oriented, hardworking individual who is looking to make a difference. There are no dead-ends here, as we expect massive growth over the next year, which means you can expect plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Are you on board so far? Great. Let’s chat if you:
- Have 3+ years of Inside Sales Management experience in a SaaS environment
- Managed larger sales teams of 8+ Direct reports in a coaching role
- Your leadership style is Alexander the Great, on the front line with your troops!
- Are a Salesforce Ninja - You can build your own reporting/dashboards
- Love transactional environments - short sales cycles win the day
- Enjoy serving coaching both new and veteran team members
- Immaculate attention to detail, experience in Insurance/fintech a plus
- Keen interest and willingness to learn the commercial insurance industry
- Bonus Round: You love technology as much as we do and can think outside of the box