Launched in early 2016, CoverWallet combines deep analytics, thoughtful design and state of the art technology to help small businesses with all their insurance needs. CoverWallet delivers a seamless user experience while offering savings, customized coverage and best-in-class service to their customers. In a matter of minutes, any business can get peace of mind, buying and managing their insurance, all through CoverWallet’s online platform.
Backed by Union Square Ventures, Index Ventures, Highland Capital Partners, Founder Collective and Two Sigma Ventures, the company is actively disrupting the $100 Billion small business insurance market. CoverWallet won the 2017 Best Insurtech Solution from the Benzinga Awards and was recently named “One of the Most Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine.
IN THE NEWS
Forbes: NYC Emerges As The Capital Of Insurtech - http://bit.ly/2fixOXN Financial Times: CoverWallet Appoints OnDeck’s (NYSE: ONDK) Paul Rosen as COO - http://on.ft.com/2f65kn1 The Wall Street Journal: Hank Greenberg’s Starr Buys Stake in CoverWallet - https://t.co/dzp1pfV32I Benzinga: CoverWallet Named Winner for Best Insurtech Solution - http://bit.ly/2xxBM9L
CoverWallet is seeking an experienced inside sales manager to help build and manage a work class sales team to help grow our book of Commercial Lines business in our fast growing internet agency located in SoHo.
Who we are:
We’re a startup looking to change the way small businesses understand, buy and manage their insurance. We’re less than a year old, but so far, we’ve raised significant funding from top tier VCs and have built an incredible team. You can read more about our approach in recent press:
https://www.coverwallet.com/about-us http://www.alleywatch.com/2016/03/49735/; http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/national/2016/03/15/401799.htm
At CoverWallet, Sales Managers oversee our licensed producers focused on advising customers on risk and insurance products, submitting and broking business, presenting and closing sales opportunities, and servicing accounts.
Working with us means:
You will receive a competitive base salary and have the chance to earn sales bonuses based on your performance. We are a fast paced, growing firm which is the perfect place for a goal-oriented, hardworking individual who is looking to make a difference. There are no dead-ends here, as we expect massive growth over the next year, which means you can expect plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Are you on board so far? Great. Let’s chat if you:
- Have 3+ years of Inside Sales Management experience in a SaaS environment
- Managed larger sales teams of 8+ Direct reports in a coaching role
- Your leadership style is Alexander the Great, on the front line with your troops!
- Are a Salesforce Ninja - You can build your own reporting/dashboards
- Love transactional environments - short sales cycles win the day
- Enjoy serving coaching both new and veteran team members
- Immaculate attention to detail, experience in Insurance/fintech a plus
- Keen interest and willingness to learn the commercial insurance industry
- Bonus Round: You love technology as much as we do and can think outside of the box