Manager of Strategic Relationships - deleted
About Us:At Crowdtap, we specialize in social marketing that works. Our platform makes it a snap for top brands to discover real-time insight and inspire authentic social advocacy. Oh, and we’re a fast-growing, VC-backed company that’s picked up nifty awards from the likes of Crain’s, Forbes, and more.About the team:Crowdtap is home to some pretty awesome humans. All of us – from UX engineers to BD associates – spend our days problem solving and collaborating on ways to fuel our business forward. Our office teems with employees who love to hustle, inspire, and truly make a difference. When we take a break from our laptops, you’ll find us enjoying healthy snacks via our well-stocked kitchen, kicking back on the couch for a little “me” time, and hey – we’ve even got daily group meditation sessions! Crowdtap is proud to offer their employees paid medical/dental/vision, unlimited PTO, a pup-friendly office, and monthly perks that include all-office breakfasts and lunches, outings, and parties.Learn more at corp.crowdtap.com.
The Manager of Strategic Relationships will play a key role in pitching, strategizing with and developing new accounts. In this client-facing role, he/she will be called upon to identify new prospective customers, deliver compelling presentations and independently drive revenue. He/She will enjoy working in a fun, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and thrive being around creativity and excitement. He/She will bring a creative and strategic approach and a desire to learn and grow quickly within an organization.
- Develop and deliver powerful, compelling sales presentations to brand marketer and agency customers
- Identify key target prospects
- Autonomously manage personal sales pipeline
- Synthesize customer feedback for product and management teams
- Recommend new product strategies and client opportunities
- Train new clients on our product, finding ways to increase usage and ROI for clients
- Participate in team brainstorms and product evolution
- 3 or more years demonstrated experience and accomplishment in Media and / or Technology sales
- Established client contacts in the Brand Marketing and / or Media industries
- Polished, articulate and credible in client communication
- Entrepreneurial background, attitude or ambition
- Passion for and familiarity with social media, word of mouth marketing, media and advertising
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to come up with new ideas and advise on new revenue streams and offerings
- Personable and works well in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor's or advanced degree from a reputable university
- Base Salary: $100,000 - $150,000
- On Target Earnings: $180,000 - $230,000 (Uncapped)
At Crowdtap, every team member spends every day moving the business forward together, from engineering to business development. We love what we do, and we like each other a lot. Every Crowdtapper has an entrepreneurial attitude, a love for problem solving and collaborating, and lots of hustle. Across the board, humility, positivity, a sense of humor and a genuine LOVE for getting things done are some of the characteristics that make our team great. There are plenty of perks (snacks, dog-friendly office, insane parties). Crowdtap culture is the main driver behind our recent kudos from Mashable (#6 Best Tech Company to Work, 2014) and Crain's NY (#3 Best Place to Work 2013) and team fit is our #1 priority for new hires.