Mid-Market Account Executive
CultureIQ is a platform that enables organizations to make positive, measurable changes to their culture, and a community that connects peers and experts around the topic of culture. The CultureIQ platform helps companies actively engage their culture through an ongoing process of collecting, understanding, and responding to internal feedback to drive employee engagement, retention, and success.
Based in New York City, CultureIQ was founded in 2013 by Greg Besner, an adjunct professor at New York University Stern School of Business and one of the original owners of Zappos.com. CultureIQ is backed by a group of notable investors, including Lerer Hippeau Ventures, Founders Circle, and VegasTechFund. For more information, visit www.cultureiq.com.
CultureIQ was mentioned in Josh Bersin's New Model for Talent Management Report as a "Disruptive New Tool and Technology" of 2015.
We’re looking for an experienced account executive to join our early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Develop new relationships and inquires to Culture IQ
- Managing your own sales portfolio / pipeline, partner outreach, and deal negotiation, including identifying exciting new opportunities to pursue, with support from our Business Development Representative & Marketing Strategist.
- Work with marketing and business development teams to ensure alignment with present customer base.
- Executing legal agreements / Negotiate contracts with new customers.
- Providing daily administrative support such as reporting on sales pipeline
- Prepare and present product demonstrations for prospective customers.
- Participate in community building events and attending conferences to generate new business
- 6+ years direct b2b sales experience, background with SaaS a plus but not required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to groups
- Proven track record as a top performing sales professional who can generate a book of new business through self-sourced referrals and networking
- Proficiency in tracking individual and team sales tracking metrics through various systems, SalesForce required, Sales Loft a plus.
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, data organization, and reporting.
- A passion for strengthening company cultures and helping people at organizations realize their greatness.
- Entrepreneurial, start-up mentality; you are willing to get your hands dirty to make an impact at Culture IQ and other company cultures.
- Desire to contribute not just to our customer experience, but to our culture and company roadmap