Enterprise Account Executive
CultureIQ is the global culture management company that helps organizations drive competitive advantage by aligning culture with business goals. Powered by industry-leading strategists, flexible technology, and a validated research framework, the CultureIQ offering makes what’s good for people good for business. More about what we do here: https://youtu.be/ow9RstKC6RM
We’re looking for an experienced account executive to join our early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Develop new relationships and inquires to CultureIQ
- Managing your own sales portfolio / pipeline, partner outreach, and deal negotiation, including identifying exciting new opportunities to pursue, with support from our Business Development Representative & Marketing Strategist.
- Work with marketing and business development teams to ensure alignment with present customer base.
- Executing legal agreements / Negotiate contracts with new customers.
- Providing daily administrative support such as reporting on sales pipeline
- Prepare & present product demonstrations for prospective customers.
- Participate in community building events and attending conferences to generate new business
- 8+ years direct b2b sales experience ideally with named accounts, background with SaaS a plus but not required
- Experience managing long, complex sales cycles with multiple divisions or stakeholders
- Track record of closing deals with an average ACV of 100k+
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to groups
- Proven track record as a top performing sales professional who can generate a book of new business through self-sourced referrals and networking
- Proficiency in tracking individual and team sales tracking metrics through various systems, SalesForce required, Sales Loft a plus.
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, data organization, and reporting.
- A passion for strengthening company cultures and helping people at organizations realize their greatness.
- Entrepreneurial, start-up mentality; you are willing to get your hands dirty to make an impact at Culture IQ and other company cultures.
- Desire to contribute not just to our customer experience, but to our culture and company roadmap