Business Development Representative
CultureIQ is the global culture management company that helps organizations drive competitive advantage by aligning culture with business goals. Powered by industry-leading strategists, flexible technology, and a validated research framework, the CultureIQ offering makes what’s good for people good for business. More about what we do here: https://youtu.be/ow9RstKC6RM
The core responsibility of the Business Development Representative is to generate and qualify new business leads for the sales team while also developing their own deals by focusing on small business accounts.
- Manage company-wide lead generation process from prospect identification to conversion to qualified opportunity
- Meticulously maintain lead information throughout all sales systems and databases
- Quickly and effectively introduce CultureIQ to C-Suite Executives via email, phone, or in person meetings.
- Cold-call to qualify and convert leads when needed
- Review and update email templates to reflect latest in strategic messaging
- Review and update collateral to reflect latest features and product design
- Work hand-in-hand with sales executives to seamlessly transition leads to qualified opportunities
- Drive the sales process for small business accounts - from prospecting to closing.
- Use Salesforce and Google Sheets to aggregate sales and marketing data and generate reports for internal and external presentations
- Use data to refine our process and improve lead acquisition
- Be committed to learning and becoming expert at sales and building sales relationships
- Be open to coaching and mentoring
- Excited by the prospecting of growing their career as you exceed targets
- The ideal candidate has experience in sales or communications. In lieu of experience, we are looking for evidence of maturity, exceeding goals, intelligence, drive, and willingness to learn and accept training.
- Attention to detail
- A self starter, who will initiate recommendations and ideas
- Excited about building relationships with prospects and clients
- A confident, patient, and thoughtful communicator
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, early stage company environment
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously, has a sense of humor, and is easy going