Senior Partnerships Manager, Hotels & Offices
CUPS is an exciting company with a mission to rethink independent business in the specialty coffee industry. Our community gives coffee shop owners access to the only set of tools, services, and savings designed specifically for them. We work with coffee shops in cities across the US, and in New York, where we have been active since Spring 2014, our 200+ locations around the city make us the second-largest coffee “chain” after Starbucks. With tools like our mobile app, which brings new customers into our shops every day, and buying groups, which save cafe owners money on various commodity items, we empower our partners by granting them access to resources that would normally only be possible for a larger corporation. On the consumer side, our intuitive app helps people discover coffee shops in their area, with a convenient payment platform that saves them money on their caffeine habit. https://www.cupsworks.com https://www.cupsapp.com https://www.coverthatshift.com
"Cover That Shift" by CUPS is an on-demand staffing solution for coffee bars (part of CUPS overall platform of solutions for coffee shops).
The service has experienced exciting organic growth from office coffee bars and we’re looking for someone to spearhead sales operations within this new customer vertical. The role is newly created and it is for someone who is not afraid of the unknown and is looking for an exciting new challenge.
- Take an active role in adjusting the CUPS pitch and restructuring the value proposition for office spaces so as to maximize sales.
- Own all stages of the sales process from prospecting and lean generation to negotiating customer discounting and contracts to increase sales.
- Responsible for ongoing account management and up-selling account.
- Correspond and have meetings with office managers in order to sign up their company to Cover That Shift and other CUPS services.
- Commit to regular, meaningful account visits to promote new products and custom-tailor the offerings for each client to optimize sales.
- Playbook and document scripts and best practices for the role. Keep in mind that the learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other national markets.
- Serve as an expert on CUPS and the specialty coffee industry
- An excellent communicator and “people person”
- Is easy going and able to adjust to change quickly
- Results-oriented, proactive, self-motivated and work well in a team environment. We believe in working hard AND smart.
- A true team player with a friendly ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Willing and interested in short-term professional travel
- Thorough and good at “closing” deals