Market Development Manager
Cureatr builds networks of Care Transition Notifications™ paired with a robust mobile care coordination platform. Cureatr’s notifications alert clinicians and payers in real-time on mobile or desktop applications when an attributed patient or member is receiving care anywhere within a region, and delivers necessary information that is essential to reducing preventable hospitalizations and avoiding readmissions.
Entrepreneur.com called us a 'hot' healthcare company, mobile health news said we were one startup that is making a difference, and Becker's picked us a 1 of 5 Health IT Startups to Watch. We're looking for exceptional talent to help us continue this trajectory. You will enjoy being part of a tight-knit team pushing hard out of the gates to close deals and grow. You'll take real ownership and make a big impact. You will experience the benefits and fast pace of a startup ... and you'll be improving the ways in which healthcare is provided.
- Work in pursuit of opening new markets by engaging with various health data sources to secure data feeds and establish launch partnerships in each new region.
- Grow the data source footprint in each new Cureatr region.
- Become an expert on Cureatr products and services and the value proposition they offer to healthcare.
- Provide timely updates to activity and forecast through SalesForce.com.
- Establish and maintain relationships at major health systems, payers, managed care organizations, home health, behavioral health, accountable care organizations, etc.
- Be able to adaptively work in a team-based dynamic culture and openly take on new challenges.
- Regional and national travel will be required as part of the job (@40%). May require trips of up to a week, but typically without extended stay for multiple weeks.
- 4+ years of enterprise healthcare experience; proven health IT partnership experience a plus.
- Demonstrable understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, from the clinical process through various healthcare business models; you should be well-versed in Obamacare.
- Strong understanding of software applications, databases, and networks as well as healthcare specific terminology & data fundamentals (e.g. HL7 message types).
- Knowledge of health information exchange (HIE) landscape and regional health information organizations (RHIO).
- Ability to work independently, and create new business.
- Ability to manage multiple partnership development cycles simultaneously.
- Very strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Persistent, creative thinker and problem solver.
- Passionate, collaborative spirit, hard working, and able to work with a fast-paced, frequently changing environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will be excited and self-motivated by the significant growth and market disruption Cureatr is poised to make in the next 18 months.
- Base Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
- On Target Earnings: $110,000 - $120,000