Market Development Manager
Patient information is often incomplete for healthcare providers and systems – it’s our mission to fill in the gaps. Through four connected solutions, Cureatr provides opportunities for clinicians to better help their patients with better data and insights in ways that are mobile and immediate. Through our solutions, healthcare providers can reduce preventable hospitalizations, avoid readmissions, and ultimately, improve patient outcomes. Our solutions include Care Transitions, Performance Dashboards, Meds 360º, and Secure Messaging. Discover how we’ve helped 130 healthcare institutions and 80,000+ users.
Entrepreneur.com called us a 'hot' healthcare company, mobile health news said we were one startup that is making a difference, and Becker's picked us a 1 of 5 Health IT Startups to Watch. We're looking for exceptional talent to help us continue this trajectory. You will enjoy being part of a tight-knit team pushing hard out of the gates to close deals and grow. You'll take real ownership and make a big impact. You will experience the benefits and fast pace of a startup ... and you'll be improving the ways in which healthcare is provided.
- Work in pursuit of opening new markets by engaging with various health data sources to secure data feeds and establish launch partnerships in each new region.
- Grow the data source footprint in each new Cureatr region.
- Become an expert on Cureatr products and services and the value proposition they offer to healthcare.
- Provide timely updates to activity and forecast through SalesForce.com.
- Establish and maintain relationships at major health systems, payers, managed care organizations, home health, behavioral health, accountable care organizations, etc.
- Be able to adaptively work in a team-based dynamic culture and openly take on new challenges.
- Regional and national travel will be required as part of the job (@40%). May require trips of up to a week, but typically without extended stay for multiple weeks.
- 4+ years of enterprise healthcare experience; proven health IT partnership experience a plus.
- Demonstrable understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, from the clinical process through various healthcare business models; you should be well-versed in Obamacare.
- Strong understanding of software applications, databases, and networks as well as healthcare specific terminology & data fundamentals (e.g. HL7 message types).
- Knowledge of health information exchange (HIE) landscape and regional health information organizations (RHIO).
- Ability to work independently, and create new business.
- Ability to manage multiple partnership development cycles simultaneously.
- Very strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Persistent, creative thinker and problem solver.
- Passionate, collaborative spirit, hard working, and able to work with a fast-paced, frequently changing environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will be excited and self-motivated by the significant growth and market disruption Cureatr is poised to make in the next 18 months.
- Base Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
- On Target Earnings: $110,000 - $120,000