Senior Business Development Representative
Custora, the leading cloud-based retail customer analytics platform, helps retailers drive incremental revenue and lifetime value by making better use of their customer data. Companies use Custora to acquire higher value customers, increase purchase frequency, and improve team efficiency. Custora serves more than 100 customer obsessed brands around the world including Nordstrom, Ann Inc., Tiffany & Co., Crocs, and Teleflora. For information about Custora visit www.custora.com. And yes, we're hiring. Check out https://www.custora.com/careers for details.
Custora helps marketing teams take control of their data. Our software analyzes data from the entire marketing ecosystem, surfaces insights about each and every customer, then integrates those insights back into the same marketing tools so it’s easy for companies to take action. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world (Ann Taylor, Guess, Bonobos, and more), and we’re looking to build out our sales team to accelerate our growth.
We're looking for a sharp communicator who wants to make a real impact.
Custora will feel like home to movers-and-shakers who seek out companies in hyper-growth mode. Maybe you're always checking Crunchbase for the next big thing. Or maybe you're ready to see your work make a difference rather than pounding through senseless cold calls.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you'll have the opportunity to set the pace for our growth and put yourself on a track for rapid professional development. You'll directly impact the bottom line by creating new business for our sales team. You'll be able to flex your creative muscles rather than dialing for dollars.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years sales/marketing experience, preferably in an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Proven track record achieving measurable monthly lead development goals with a senior level audience
- Ability to execute inbound and especially outbound prospecting strategies
- A “go-to-market” mentality with substantial self-motivation to seek answers and execute sales strategies with limited resources
- An aspiring leader looking to eventually manage others