CybelAngel is a cybersecurity startup detecting data-leaks where others don’t. We find data that has been stolen, but we also find data that has been leaked by accident - generally by third-party partners and suppliers. Our solution scans the visible, deep and dark webs, but it is also the only one scanning the major source of negligent leaks: Connected Storage. Our approach to data-leak detection combines Artificial Intelligence and human expertise. Smart algorithms ensure rapid and precise detection, while machine learning focuses alerts based on what is most important to you. And yet it’s not machines that put together your alerts - it’s people. Our cyber analysts compile a report for every incident, with all the information you need for a swift remediation.
Our team of Analyst Account Managers in cybersecurity identifies and contextualizes data leaks automatically discovered by our tools on the Dark Web and connected objects.
After a training session on our tools and the detection of threats, your missions will be as follows:
- Manage and support customers on a daily basis in a dedicated portfolio
- Contextualize leaks of sensitive data and assess risks to the customer (economic espionage, physical security, social engineering, etc.)
- Write incident reports on these leaks and help our contacts with remediation
- Participate in the improvement of our tools and projects of the analyst team or the company
Apply without delay if you recognize yourself in the description below: - You want to manage a customer portfolio with responsibilities - You want to deliver to customers an innovative service - You wish to accompany and advise customers in the use of the service - You are not afraid to work in a stimulating environment, where it is sometimes necessary to manage punctual pressure peaks - You want to invest the fascinating world of cybersecurity and build skills on technical subjects (no prior technical knowledge necessary but a real interest for the sector)
Following a training period where you will be onboarded on our product and tools, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and manage the below activities:
● Contextualize data leaks and evaluate the business risk for the clients (business intelligence, security, social engineering, phishing, identity theft,etc). ● Redact analysis reports related to these leaks and help your clients on remediation. ● Manage daily operations and ensure a best in class customer service with your clients. ● Participate to diverse projects related to tools and processes improvements. Requirements:
Requirements: ● Bachelor or Ms degree in business, administration or equivalent. ● You have an “investigation” mindset and you enjoy doing lots of research ● Excellent verbal/written communication skills ● Customer-centric attitude