Business Development Representative
We are passionate about helping organizations of all sizes build a comprehensive enterprise-class security program. Our goal is to be the #1 customer-centric organization in the IT Security industry. Acting as an extension of our customers’ IT teams, Cygilant, a pioneer in hybrid security as a service, provides continuous security operations based on best-of-breed technology at a fraction of the cost of alternate solutions. Cygilant is a trusted advisor to organizations that need to improve their IT security and compliance posture and protect against cyber threats and vulnerabilities. Experience how Cygilant SOCVue and our 24x7 GSOC Teams can help detect threats, prioritize vulnerabilities and apply patches. Get Your Free Trial: https://offers.cygilant.com/cygilant-socvue-free-trial
The Business Development Representative is on the front line of Cygilant’s mission to ensure organizations of all sizes have access to cybersecurity protection. You will support your designated territory with outbound efforts to generate interest in Cygilant’s hybrid security-as-a-service solutions. As the initial point of contact, you will learn about the prospects current practices and assess if Cygilant can help with any challenges or problems.
- Work with the Inside Sales Representatives and Sales Management to develop targeted outreach campaigns
- Accountable for identifying and qualifying new business opportunities through high volume outbound cold-calling activity
- Become adept at challenging a prospect’s objections and existing business practices.
- Customize introduction of Cygilant services based on information provided
- Stay informed of IT security compliance and regulatory changes that impact our target customers and their urgency to buy
- Meet or exceed goals for qualified prospects by managing activity in accordance with the key performance indicators
- Bachelor’s degree (courses in Business, Finance, or Computer Science helpful)
- Disciplined and accountable. Takes initiative, responsible for actions and behaviors Intellectually curious, asks questions
- Coachable, seeks feedback and practices/prepares to improve
- Hungry and Competitive, will work hard and fight to reach goals, challenge yourself and others
- Strong sense of empathy, emotional intelligence