Inside Sales Executive
Darkstore is an accessible same-day delivery option on every website that enables access to better products to make both people’s lives and the world a better place. All of their fulfillment locations support on-demand, same-day and 2-day deliveries. Orders are automatically routed to the fulfillment location that provides the lowest rate for the delivery. Darkstore is located in the United States and it was founded in 2016.
As Darkstore grows, We are looking for an experienced Inside Expert, focused on e-commerce Brands. The ideal candidate has a basic understanding of sales process and a reputation for assisting indirect sales to over-achieve quota by growing revenue in new accounts. They should be a self-starter who is prepared to execute a sales plan, in alignment with outbound Experts to consistently deliver on revenue targets. The ideal candidate will possess a yin/yang balance of sales and technical background. Be a student of Retail Technology, relevant marketing opportunity, supply chain, and other key roles with our brand partners. This Inside Expert will be an exceptionally intuitive thinker who thrives in fast-paced and dynamic environments. Foster strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to simply listen and with the agility to react and respond in real time. They should also be able to simply have fun and to celebrate each other in our success as a Darkstore Team. When we win, we pause to appreciate those moments as “the good old days” we will reflect on in the future. We are only as good as our people…and appreciate that fact.
- Assist outbound sales to enable our Experts to win.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around Darkstore’s technology platform
- Pre-qualify and assist large-scale technology deals, in direct tandem with Darkstore Market Experts
- Analyze, understand and translate sales data to help evolve strategy
- Manage scheduling, logistics and communications for Market Experts
- Drive leads though initial phone calls and email outreach to support outbound selling efforts
- Maintain leads and build relationships through engaging communication and follow up
- Help customize pitch collateral and deck templates in Powerpoint and Keynote that outline partnerships
- Conduct competitive research on potential brands and vendors for lead generation
- Perform administrative tasks, as needed to support the Sales Team
- Own the in-bound lead process with urgency and an understanding of Darkstore’s goals .
- Work with Darkstore’s Sales Analysts to frame baseline justification and qualification
- Develop long-term strategic relationships and plans with out brand and logistics partners
- Drive opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net-new business in untapped customers.
- Manage numerous accounts… concurrently and strategically… with a passionate attention to detail and clarity
- Leverage a strong understanding of supply-chain metrics in balance with opportunities
- Communicate and present relevant opportunities and risk to senior leadership in real time
- Provide an honest assessment of our capabilities with our partners and their aspirations
- Focus on proactively growing #BrandHappiness with our partners…every day. Always.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years experience in sales, account development, or related field and relationship building. Ideal candidate has experience with inside selling process.
- A proven and consistent ability to exceed quota and key performance metrics
- An executive mindset, familiar with decision making processes
- A strong proficiency with sales tools, process and economic understanding
- Attention to detail and possessing the ability to anticipate honest reaction and response
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to interact with both internal and external partners
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- World-class organizational skills and a commitment to consistent follow-through on everything.
- Natural ability as a problem-solver…with a genuine interest in listening, learning and innovating
- Experience with Salesforce a big plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required