Dash is transforming the process of payment transactions between restaurants, bars and their patrons. Dash utilizes a proprietary API to connect patron mobile devices with legacy restaurant and bar point of sale systems. The application allows diners to view, split and pay their check without handing over physical payment sources or waiting for their server to present a bill. Merchants benefit from increased efficiency, social media exposure, patron loyalty, and a CRM for customer profiles, allowing managers to make actionable decisions that impact their bottom line. Merchants are outfitted with Dash’s proprietary BLE (bluetooth low energy) enabled DASHboard, which allows staff to view patron profiles in real time to help better tailor their service to individual customers. In addition, the DASHboard allows merchants to drive consumer participation through hyper local loyalty deals and push messages using the BLE technology. Dash, based in New York City, was founded in 2011 by college roommates Jeff McGregor and Gennady Spirin. The two were out to breakfast one morning and were frustrated that they could not get the attention of the wait staff to pay their check. Shortly after, they joined Prolific Interactive’s accelerator program to co-develop the first version of the product. The team ran a private beta in NYC with a handful of merchants to further develop the technology and product while raising their seed capital. Backed by some of the most prominent restauranteurs in the city, Dash is expanding the product rapidly and aim to be the preferred method of payment for both patrons and merchants.
Seeking to be a part of something disruptive, exciting and revolutionary? Looking to make a direct impact with the work you put in instead of slaving away for a big corporation and unnoticed?
Dash is now looking for superstars to join our sales team. We are a NYC bred mobile payment company for the hospitality industry and seeking a passionate, charismatic superstar to join our sales force in acquiring and on boarding establishments as the company expands its reach throughout New York City.
- Setup time to meet with New York's top restaurateurs.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting and qualifying to meeting and closing deals.
- Creatively Crack the Code: find creative ways to help restaurateurs sell Dash to their consumers.
- Manage relationships with operators, owners and decision makers of participating establishments.
Establish and maintain relationships with POS distributors to help facilitate distribution, installation and servicing.
- Provide the proper tools and training for each participating establishment to successfully adopt and use the product.
- Continue to build on our ever-growing database of NYC restaurants/bars/clubs.
- You are someone who wants to get into sales - with little or no sales experience required.
- You've always thought that sales is something you would be good at and wanted to try. In this position you will be selling all day, every day, and loving every minute of it.
- You enjoy being coached, flexible and are self-motivated.
- You are a strong communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- You were born a team player and achiever (competitive sports, Greek life, or school government etc.).
- You embody ambition, persistence and charismatic.
- Can handle rejection and push through it: 'No' does not phase you!